Mock draft simulators.

Bigvinny

9 minutes ago, mrags said:

I’d do it in a heartbeat but I don’t think they would ever go into the season with Shakir as the only known vet for Allen. I’d probably leave Corley off the list and try and grab another position of need like DT or S first then try and come back with someone like Rice, Baker, McCaffrey, Burton, Pearsall a round or 2 later. 

Good points! I’d expect a veteran like Tyler Boyd or Curtis Samuel to be brought in as WR4 in this case

BUF

Troy FranklinWR Oregon

Calen BullockS USC

Maason SmithDT LSU

Tykee SmithS Georgia

Jordan JeffersonDT LSU

David WhiteWR Western Carolina

Trey TaylorS Air Force

Gabe HallDT Baylor

Jamree KromahDT James Madison

Anthony GouldWR Oregon State

Can’t imagine this one ever happens. Traded back for two 2nd round picks but had to give up a 3rd next year for it. Then went back and fixed it by trading back again and picking up a 2nd next year. Ended up missing out on my preferred S James Williams because of it. But ended up with Jaden Hicks so I wasn’t terribly pissed. Should have went with Oladapo instead of one of the backup linemen in the early 200s. He wasn’t there at 245 at the end. Pissed about that one. Glad to get a backup for Josh that can be here a few years instead of the game we play with vet QBs. Be done with spending bet money on a backup QB for once. Groom this kid to be what you expect out of your backup. Overall though, couldn’t be happier. 

Brian Thomas Jr.

WR LSU

T'Vondre Sweat

DT Texas

Jaden Hicks

S Washington State

Brenden Rice

WR USC

Xavier Thomas

EDGE Clemson

Zion Tupuola-Fetui

EDGE Washington

Joe Milton

QB Tennessee

Andrew Raym

OC Oklahoma

Anim Dankwah

OT Howard

Clark Barrington

OG Baylor

Brennan Jackson

EDGE Washington State

2025 NO 2nd

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, mrags said:

Can’t imagine this one ever happens. Traded back for two 2nd round picks but had to give up a 3rd next year for it. Then went back and fixed it by trading back again and picking up a 2nd next year. Ended up missing out on my preferred S James Williams because of it. But ended up with Jaden Hicks so I wasn’t terribly pissed. Should have went with Oladapo instead of one of the backup linemen in the early 200s. He wasn’t there at 245 at the end. Pissed about that one. Glad to get a backup for Josh that can be here a few years instead of the game we play with vet QBs. Be done with spending bet money on a backup QB for once. Groom this kid to be what you expect out of your backup. Overall though, couldn’t be happier. 

Brian Thomas Jr.

WR LSU

T'Vondre Sweat

DT Texas

Jaden Hicks

S Washington State

Brenden Rice

WR USC

Xavier Thomas

EDGE Clemson

Zion Tupuola-Fetui

EDGE Washington

Joe Milton

QB Tennessee

Andrew Raym

OC Oklahoma

Anim Dankwah

OT Howard

Clark Barrington

OG Baylor

Brennan Jackson

EDGE Washington State

2025 NO 2nd

I like quite a few of those picks. The first two are home runs. Anim Dankwah is just a huge human being. He's one of my late pick favorites. Personally, I am an UGA fan who lives near Athens, so I have that bias, but I think there are a lot of good NFL players in this year's draft from UGA that should be looked at. Hopefully, someone besides the Philadelphia Eagles drafts them.  I agree with @BADOLBILZ that James Williams is really a LB at the NFL level, so I'd prefer Hicks to him at S. If Javon Bullard is available, however, trust me, he is the one to go get. Two fellas as mid-round safeties are one of the other UGA safeties, Tykee Smith, and Jaylon Carlies. And they have him ranked in the 300s on that simulator you are using, but I really like Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint as someone worth a day 3 flier at WR.

Traded down a bit. Couldn't pass on JPJ when he was there at #60, which would never happen.

Troy Franklin

WR Oregon

Jackson Powers-Johnson

OC Oregon

McKinnley Jackson

DT Texas A&M

Braden Fiske

DT Florida State

Tykee Smith

S Georgia

Luke McCaffrey

WR Rice

Jaylon Carlies

S Missouri

Marshawn Kneeland

EDGE Western Michigan

Kendall Milton

RB Georgia

Joshua Karty

K Stanford

• Awesome! (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Traded down a bit. Couldn't pass on JPJ when he was there at #60, which would never happen.

Troy Franklin

WR Oregon

Jackson Powers-Johnson

OC Oregon

McKinnley Jackson

DT Texas A&M

Braden Fiske

DT Florida State

Tykee Smith

S Georgia

Luke McCaffrey

WR Rice

Jaylon Carlies

S Missouri

Marshawn Kneeland

EDGE Western Michigan

Kendall Milton

RB Georgia

Joshua Karty

K Stanford

Would love just about everything with this draft from the guys that I’ve looked at. Curious what other options you had at WR with the 158 pick. You probably don’t have access to look back at it. Just curious if you had others you were considering there. I doubt he falls that far but I have a lot of Mocks that drop Rice near that spot. I’d much rather have him than McCaffrey.

9 minutes ago, mrags said:

Would love just about everything with this draft from the guys that I’ve looked at. Curious what other options you had at WR with the 158 pick. You probably don’t have access to look back at it. Just curious if you had others you were considering there. I doubt he falls that far but I have a lot of Mocks that drop Rice near that spot. I’d much rather have him than McCaffrey.

I definitely would have taken Rice if he was on the board. Not sure how much before he was taken.

• Like (+1) 1

Probably my favorite one so far. Lots of moves both up and down. Gathered a ton of picks for next year in the process. Missed out on a few guys I wanted because of it but couldn’t be happier. And with all the picks next year we have a ton of room to be super active if there’s a stud even near the top 10 that we might want. 

T'Vondre Sweat

DT Texas

Troy Franklin

WR Oregon

Devontez Walker

WR North Carolina

Tykee Smith

S Georgia

Brenden Rice

WR USC

Jawhar Jordan

RB Louisville

Fabien Lovett

DT Florida State

Xavier Thomas

EDGE Clemson

Kitan Oladapo

S Oregon State

Omar Speights

LB LSU

Anim Dankwah

OT Howard

Chau Smith-Wade

CB Washington State

next years draft picks:

BUF 1st

PHI 2nd

TB 2nd

DEN 3rd

BUF 4th

KC 4th

DEN 4th

BUF 5th

NYG 6th

DEN 6th

27 minutes ago, mrags said:

Probably my favorite one so far. Lots of moves both up and down. Gathered a ton of picks for next year in the process. Missed out on a few guys I wanted because of it but couldn’t be happier. And with all the picks next year we have a ton of room to be super active if there’s a stud even near the top 10 that we might want. 

T'Vondre Sweat

DT Texas

Troy Franklin

WR Oregon

Devontez Walker

WR North Carolina

Tykee Smith

S Georgia

Brenden Rice

WR USC

Jawhar Jordan

RB Louisville

Fabien Lovett

DT Florida State

Xavier Thomas

EDGE Clemson

Kitan Oladapo

S Oregon State

Omar Speights

LB LSU

Anim Dankwah

OT Howard

Chau Smith-Wade

CB Washington State

next years draft picks:

BUF 1st

PHI 2nd

TB 2nd

DEN 3rd

BUF 4th

KC 4th

DEN 4th

BUF 5th

NYG 6th

DEN 6th

I like the considerable stash of 2025 picks. I am dubious about Walker, and want a bigger back than Jawhar. The rest of the picks are solid.

If Braelon Allen was there at #89, that is my luxury big rb crush. If not, I'd try and grab Isaiah Davis somewhere around where you grabbed Jordan.

1 hour ago, mrags said:

T'Vondre Sweat

DT Texas

Troy Franklin

WR Oregon

Devontez Walker

WR North Carolina

Tykee Smith

S Georgia

Brenden Rice

WR USC

Jawhar Jordan

RB Louisville

Fabien Lovett

DT Florida State

Xavier Thomas

EDGE Clemson

Kitan Oladapo

S Oregon State

Omar Speights

LB LSU

Anim Dankwah

OT Howard

Chau Smith-Wade

CB Washington State

next years draft picks:

BUF 1st

PHI 2nd

TB 2nd

DEN 3rd

BUF 4th

KC 4th

DEN 4th

BUF 5th

NYG 6th

DEN 6th

Were the bills remember?  Luck like this could never happen 😜 but we can dream!!!  We’d be so set

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dr. Who said:

I like the considerable stash of 2025 picks. I am dubious about Walker, and want a bigger back than Jawhar. The rest of the picks are solid.

If Braelon Allen was there at #89, that is my luxury big rb crush. If not, I'd try and grab Isaiah Davis somewhere around where you grabbed Jordan.

I haven’t looked at ANY RBs in this draft. Personally don’t want any or think we need any. We’ll end up getting some vet to come in and be our backup get back. I stumbled upon a vid of Jawhar and love the speed and explosiveness of him. If there is a thought to keep Hines, then there should be a serious thought to cut him and save millions and draft someone to replace him. Well end up with someone like Murray. Maybe bring Harris back. Even Ty Johnson could be that. They need speed and explosiveness and Jawhar brings it. 

56 minutes ago, Richard Noggin said:

Tried a different simulator (Fanspeak) for this one. Would have liked to grab an IOL (especially OC), but oh well. 

image.thumb.png.888f08696415dc0a9ad3f224df79a878.png

I’m curious what other WRs were there at 28 when you drafted. As we’ve talked about multiple times in this thread that many don’t believe Franklin or Thomas will be there at 28. I’ve almost never seen Coleman make it to 28 so I’m curious if there wasn’t as crazy of a run as everyone expects, or if other sites have them rated that differently. 

On 2/9/2024 at 12:38 PM, Prospector said:

BUF

Troy FranklinWR Oregon

Calen BullockS USC

Maason SmithDT LSU

Tykee SmithS Georgia

Jordan JeffersonDT LSU

David WhiteWR Western Carolina

Trey TaylorS Air Force

Gabe HallDT Baylor

Jamree KromahDT James Madison

Anthony GouldWR Oregon State

Nice! This will never happen but glad you enjoyed a weird fantasy for a few moments.

Edited by Jay_Fixit

Not my ideal for as much trading around but the way it fell it seemed like the best value whilst gaining valuable assets in a future draft too….

Not many will like it but I think it solves a lot of roster questions this year and going forward:

IMG-1115.jpg

Edited by BBFL