Game Thread: Tampa Bay at Detroit - 3 PM NBC

chongli

Just now, Putin said:

We need a legitimate # 1 WR  , Diggs steps in to # 2 add Shakir both of our TE’s and Cook as a threat in a passing game , this offense could be unstoppable 

Need a coordinator that can design an offense to get receivers open, and help Allen see the field a little better. Oline needs a little more too. 

2 minutes ago, Putin said:

It’s really hard to concentrate on this game  , I keep looking at my watch and blood 🩸 pressure is not getting any better 

All I can think of right now is the bills. I could care less about this game 

• Agree 3

32 minutes ago, DBilz2500 said:

Explain again to me why Cleveland was so quick to get rid of the only QB to win them a playoff game in Pittsburgh so they could sign Watson and give up 5 1st rd picks? The dude can play and has moxie

The same reason so many here are praying Miami re-signs Tua. Baker is an okay starter but you always have to pay these young QBs elite QB money and Baker is simply nowhere near that level of player. He’s good enough to start but leaves you always wanting to find an upgrade.

Cleveland made the right decision to move on. They made the wrong decision on who to replace him with. 

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

You can just smell the brutal Goff INT coming soon, maybe even on this drive. 

We may have already had it in the first half when he lofted a beautiful pass directly to Tampa in the end zone but they dropped it. 

Just now, DCOrange said:

The same reason so many here are praying Miami re-signs Tua. Baker is an okay starter but you always have to pay these young QBs elite QB money and Baker is simply nowhere near that level of player. He’s good enough to start but leaves you always wanting to find an upgrade.

Cleveland made the right decision to move on. They made the wrong decision on who to replace him with. 

Yeah, Baker was never going to be the guy to carry a team either. This Bucs team is incredibly loaded. You can’t plan to construct a roster like the Bucs have, but that’s what Mayfield needs to win games. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.