TMZ reports Irsay likely OD'd last month.

Mr. WEO

• Simon changed the title to [Misleading Title]

That's crazy and sad at the same time. I know some people will say, "oh yeah, poor billionaire," or something like that. But addiction is a monster, whether rich or poor. Every time you look at him or hear him speak, you can tell something is off. Then all of the back and forth about his previous arrest here recently. They will die on that hill of denial. It also goes to show that money cannot buy happiness. I hope he can get his life in order because Lord knows how much time he actually has left at this point. 

• Like (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

• Mr. WEO changed the title to TMZ reports Irsay likely OD'd last month.
5 minutes ago, H2o said:

That's crazy and sad at the same time. I know some people will say, "oh yeah, poor billionaire," or something like that. But addiction is a monster, whether rich or poor. Every time you look at him or hear him speak, you can tell something is off. Then all of the back and forth about his previous arrest here recently. They will die on that hill of denial. It also goes to show that money cannot buy happiness. I hope he can get his life in order because Lord knows how much time he actually has left at this point. 

I had $350 in my saving account once, it made me crazy

5 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

money can't stave off a bad addiction.  Nearly impossible habit to kick.  It's amazing this could be kept quiet for the past month. 

makes it worse actually.  odd to say, but for being a billionaire with an opiate addiction hes shown pretty good "restraint".  ive known addicts who need narcan anytime their net worth gets into double digits

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Blackbeard said:

Some on this site believes addiction is just a matter of “will power”. 

ignorance.  

The same narrow minded people that believe it's not a legit illness. I've been around it long enough to know the difference. 

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Blackbeard said:

ignorance.  

My wife says the same thing every time she catches me on p*rnhub. Sometimes I try to chase after her so I can explain but I always forget my pants are around my ankles and fall over. It's a vicious circle

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 12
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, H2o said:

I have nothing else to add.  Perfect

1 hour ago, Blackbeard said:

ignorance.  

There are people in this world addicted to non-addicting things.  Addiction is the strongest and most powerful entity in the world.  It surpasses love and life because addicts will give that up but not the drug.

I feel for his family and those who love and care for him, those are the real victims of addiction, as far as those who choose to remain addicts and make those around them suffer, I’ve got nothing for them.

Apparently his oldest daughter took over when he was in rehab and suspended for his DUI. She has been repping the team at the owners meetings for most of the past decade.  He has three daughters who are all vice chairs of the Colts.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.