Game Thread: Miami at Kansas City - Peacock exclusive

chongli

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

Flacco went belly-up due to self-inflicted wounds...

I find it funny that they were hyping up Flacco for the number of yards he put up in five games, totally ignoring that he had nine turnovers.  And another 2 huge ones today. 

Just now, Doc said:

I find it funny that they were hyping up Flacco for the number of yards he put up in five games, totally ignoring that he had nine turnovers.  And another 2 huge ones today. 

Yeah, he was brutal in that playoff game. It shouldn't be a shock to people that his carriage turned back into a pumpkin sooner rather than later. Cleveland was playing on borrowed time.

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

During the game did they say that Mahomes led the NFL in quarterback scrambles for first downs?

I think so and it might be true, I remember him having some nice long ones off some pretty egregious holds earlier in the year.

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I think so and it might be true, I remember him having some nice long ones off some pretty egregious holds earlier in the year.

I’m pretty sure that’s what they said. I looked it up. He had 27 and Josh had 57. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

Yeah, he was brutal in that playoff game. It shouldn't be a shock to people that his carriage turned back into a pumpkin sooner rather than later. Cleveland was playing on borrowed time.

No one brings up the pretty crappy teams the Browns played down the stretch with Flacco. Jags, Bears, Houston (No CJ), Jets and Bengals

8 hours ago, Neo said:

Observation ….  I purchased Peacock to watch the game, paying $6 for the first month.   I cannot cancel fast enough.   The network used this unique exclusive that attracted new viewers to highlight …. Ted, the stupid talking bear,  … as an example of the content you’ll get as a subscriber.   Ted.

Here’s another strike against Peacock.  For a long time I’ve waited to start watching games so I can FFWD thru commercials.  We had company but we watched the first half and I paused the game. We ate dinner and talked for a while and the company left.  I went to watch the 2nd half and the game was nowhere to be found.

The same thing happened when Peacock exclusively had that regular season game.  I had to wait for the replay to be shown on NFL Network starting at midnight (PT).

When Prime Network streams the Thursday games, they make it available to watch later.

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Big reason to want KC in Buffalo is to stick it to that rat faced weasel. What a team that's won 2 SB has a great Playoff record, no *****.

I was at the Bills Chiefs playoff game where we knocked Montana out.   The joy of doing a sarcastic tomahawk chop and war chant ….  time for the next generation!

16 minutes ago, Neo said:

I was at the Bills Chiefs playoff game where we knocked Montana out.   The joy of doing a sarcastic tomahawk chop and war chant ….  time for the next generation!

I was there too.  Thurman ran for 186 and 3 scores because we kept running the counter play and they couldn’t stop it.  

I also remember the other game, in Jan 1992, when we beat them something like 37-14 en route to the AFCCG and Norwood mocked the chop while running off the field after a kick late in the game. 

I promise you their fans have been dreading this day. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Billl said:

He’s been the best CB in the league, and there’s a gap between him and anyone else.  

RD has some thoughts on that.. yes he’s been great. The movement call on Hill should have been on him. Otherwise he’s been great.

Edited by QLBillsFan

13 hours ago, Billl said:

He’s been the best CB in the league, and there’s a gap between him and anyone else.  

Huge gap? Disagree, he's up there and can argue he's the best but you can argue a few other guys as well. On our team alone- Douglas in this scheme is up there, i know very small sample size and Taron is up there with him imo. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.