Meanwhile, over at FinHeaven....

18 minutes ago, corta765 said:

It is certainly an interesting situation. You can reasonably say he is a Top 10 QB and I do believe with a good set of weapons (healthy) he can win a SB.

I'm not so sure on that. He's put up Top 10 numbers in this system with these weapons throwing to his first read. But looking at the list of great and good QBs...

5-6 Top Tier QBs

mahomes
allen
burrow
jackson
dak

Then the rest of the pack with some really good QBs at the top:

cousins

herbert
goff
purdy
stroud
lawrence

stafford
hurts
mayfield
carr

Not sure I'd put Tua above anyone until we get to the Hurts/Mayfield area... and that's #13/14ish.

If he's top 10, it's barely.

12 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

a CLASSIC!

Oldie but goodie.   And Bills relevant.

He was dubbed that by some clever Fish fan after his 3 INT performance in the season finale loss(56-26) to the Bills in 2020.

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

My favorite so far:

Tua is a nice guy. You know who else is a nice guy? My pool cleaner. They’re both frauds and should not get paid a dime more then what they’re getting now .

The pool cleaner is satisfied with the 'fringe benefits'.

🤔

• Haha (+1) 2

51 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

I'm a fin fan this weekend

I’m not.

I want KC front and center. I want Mahomes and company to experience Highmark with rabid fans inside, stupid train whistles blaring and gusty, unpredictable winds blowing.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4

29 minutes ago, Beast said:

I’m not.

I want KC front and center. I want Mahomes and company to experience Highmark with rabid fans inside, stupid train whistles blaring and gusty, unpredictable winds blowing.

I think we match up better vs KC personally. Either way, I don’t think anyone wants to come play in Buffalo. The team is playing good football, and our fans will break the spirits of whomever comes over.

… someone needs to keep Hailee away from Josh’s house the night before. You know, just in case.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I'm not so sure on that. He's put up Top 10 numbers in this system with these weapons throwing to his first read. But looking at the list of great and good QBs...

5-6 Top Tier QBs

mahomes
allen
burrow
jackson
dak

Then the rest of the pack with some really good QBs at the top:

cousins

herbert
goff
purdy
stroud
lawrence

stafford
hurts
mayfield
carr

Not sure I'd put Tua above anyone until we get to the Hurts/Mayfield area... and that's #13/14ish.

If he's top 10, it's barely.

Dak does not fit in that first group. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, KingBoots8 said:

I think we match up better vs KC personally. Either way, I don’t think anyone wants to come play in Buffalo. The team is playing good football, and our fans will break the spirits of whomever comes over.

… someone needs to keep Hailee away from Josh’s house the night before. You know, just in case.

“Women. Weaken. Knees!”

- - The Penguin, 1977

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Beast said:

I’m not.

I agree.  The last time KC was in OP was that stupid Covid game.  Chiefs had an empty stadium. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Gambit said:

Stroud just might. Waiting to see how he performs in the playoffs first but he's been extremely good this year.

Not for one year.  Many of those in the 2nd tier have looked good for one year.  Herbert for example.  Give me 3 years before elevating.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.