Meanwhile, over at FinHeaven....

That place starting to remind me of my this place when Brady used to visit a few years back …

Difference is that they can always “remember” the 70s SB’s that their grandfathers witnessed and use that to one up themselves over the Bills  … would be nice to take that away from them one day ..

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

I saw somewhere that Miami had 100 yards rushing at halftime and ended with 108.

They also only had 4 plays of offense in the 3rd quarter

Might have seen it from me, but the 1st half statistics are in here.  Rushing yards - true. 

I think technically it was 5 plays of offense, since technically a punt counts as an offensive play

Should have been 4 if not for @#$#$%@#$^ Josh Allen strip sack fumble.

15 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Fans are irrational, one of them said "I would never allow that to happen on my field but dont ask what I would do", yet another big man on a keyboard.  Pathetic Reponses well worth the read.  About one 1 in  5 admitted it was like a home field advantage for the Bills is why he did it and a few went so far as to actually say, next time beat the bills.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Fans are irrational, one of them said "I would never allow that to happen on my field but dont ask what I would do", yet another big man on a keyboard.  Pathetic Reponses well worth the read.  About one 1 in  5 admitted it was like a home field advantage for the Bills is why he did it and a few went so far as to actually say, next time beat the bills.

Probably some five foot nothing tall as he is round wannabe that would call JA “Sir” if he ever looked at him funny… 

1 minute ago, Malazan said:

I find Miami and KC fans to be worse than even NE fans were..

They are certainly the two fan bases  hate the most these days … at least the Chiefs have won something though ..

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

"Extremely disrespectful....bad look that the Fins (players) allowed that. ....& don't ask me what I would've done to prevent it - trust me, he's not doing that on every opponent's field....he felt comfortable doing that at Hard Rock.  He shouldn't be that comfortable."

WTF do they think the Fins players are supposed to do to prevent it - attack him?  He wasn't just "taking a victory lap" he was going along, acknowledging the fans.  It's not uncommon, any stadium where an away game has a substantial number of opposing fans.  Josh did it at Heinz Field or whatever they call Yinzer Palace these days, and found his JUCO OC on the way.  Most away games, there aren't enough fans and it's just a small patch of them near the exit tunnel.

I can see maybe not feeling like it's a safe thing to do at the Eagles home field where their fans throw rocks at Santa Claus fercripesake.  Or maybe the old Oakland Coliseum.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

man do they look bored.

Looks like a bunch of guys not buying what they are being told. Of course, that could always be edited to look like that. But even seeing a few snips of the Miami players pressers this week....they seem disengaged.

52 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

"Extremely disrespectful....bad look that the Fins (players) allowed that. ....& don't ask me what I would've done to prevent it - trust me, he's not doing that on every opponent's field....he felt comfortable doing that at Hard Rock.  He shouldn't be that comfortable."

WTF do they think the Fins players are supposed to do to prevent it - attack him?  He wasn't just "taking a victory lap" he was going along, acknowledging the fans.  It's not uncommon, any stadium where an away game has a substantial number of opposing fans.  Josh did it at Heinz Field or whatever they call Yinzer Palace these days, and found his JUCO OC on the way.  Most away games, there aren't enough fans and it's just a small patch of them near the exit tunnel.

I can see maybe not feeling like it's a safe thing to do at the Eagles home field where their fans throw rocks at Santa Claus fercripesake.  Or maybe the old Oakland Coliseum.

Fins fans are braindead.  That "victory lap" happened while Allen was taking interviews after the game.  The fans were chanting MVP at the time according to Sal C.

GDbXuUjWsAAcB88?format=jpg&name=large

Found that in a tweet but it was from another tweet so it embeds two tweets and cuts the picture off, so I just used the picture.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Fins fans are braindead.  That "victory lap" happened while Allen was taking interviews after the game.  The fans were chanting MVP at the time according to Sal C.

GDbXuUjWsAAcB88?format=jpg&name=large

Some things you can’t unsee. Probably one of the more vile pictures I can remember seeing. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

That thread is pretty funny.  Josh is living rent free in their heads.  They've convinced themselves that Josh is some egomaniac douchebag creep, which couldn't be further from the truth about the kid.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

31 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

No wonder he is not reaching these guys; he is using way too many multisyllabic words: inherent, expectations, mindset, etc. . . . Come on, Mike, these are the Miami Dolphins you're speaking to.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Playoffs? said:

Who’s that jkerrie poster (Bills fan) who is trying to soothe everything over? (Last page of that thread)

If you post here you should be ashamed of yourself! If I had an account there i would have stoked the fire big-time!

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.