Meanwhile, over at FinHeaven....

On 1/10/2024 at 10:26 AM, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

These mouth breathers cheer for a schlong grabbing dirtbag and have a problem with Allen thanking the 30,000 fans that took over their stadium.  You can't make this stuff up!

That thread is hilarious.   They compared it to TO running tot he star in Dallas at midfield and were made players did not come out of the lockeroom to put an end to it.   Allen has "no class", LOL these people done know what the word means.  To be fair, some understood it actually was but the over the top butt hurt comments are so fun.

6 hours ago, chongli said:

Fins fans who have lived in Buffalo are now ripping Buffalo apart:

https://finheaven.com/threads/anyone-else-live-in-buffalo-ny.382172/

"Anyone else live in Buffalo NY?"

"Live in Rochester. I hate it here too. New York State has become a horrible place to live in general because of the state government. I can’t stand the Bills fans and seeing them lose makes me almost as happy as watching Miami win. Life around here would become unbearable if the Bills ever win the Super Bowl."

"Why would I live in Buffalo, NY when I could live in much better areas like Syria, North Korea, and the Gaza Strip?"

"Buffalo has some big women to keep you warm in the winter."

"I don’t live there now although I did as a 5 year old. Eff that place. I do live in upstate NY and hate everything about Western NY."

"The worst pizza on earth is in buffalo imo."

"Buffalo, where the men are men and the women are too."

"And the sheep are scared"

"When they have hair all over their body and 4 breasts the rest of the world calls them [picture of a camel]"

"I’m from Niagara Falls. Talk about a shithole. For those that don’t know….The City of Niagara Falls makes Buffalo look like Honolulu. It’s a ****en disgrace."

"0 SB. Not changing in 2024
Congrats on being a **** franchise who owns a fellow **** franchise that is more accomplished than yours historically."

Hey, that pizza talk is crossing the line. Not cool fins fans.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 1/8/2024 at 2:22 AM, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Fields has had one of the worst supporting players can have. About as bad as 2018 Bills oline nad WR group. He needs a new team.

I believe if you fix the offensive line in Chicago and get Fields another receiving weapon (Harrison, Nabers, Bowers) he can succeed. Jim Harbaugh wouldn't hurt either. Harbaugh is a QB whisperer

Miami Dade County is the most populated county in the US that relies heavily on septic tanks. Pretty much says it all. They’ll be below water in 30 years and their city is literally filled with *****. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

https://finheaven.com/threads/tua-asked-mahomes-for-his-jersey-after-the-game-embarrassing.382211/

😱

I love finheaven. Post over there too (my name is Wild Bill on finheaven). Reminds me that bills fans aren't the most emotional, reactionary, schizophrenic fan base out there. And fin fan pain is just delicious.

Miami fans are truly next level and attack buffalo fans more that Josh Allen (I mean who attacks their daddy?)

They ban people for anything over there so I've gone through a few screen names.

I do enjoy giving them a hard time about Wilkins and they seem to think it's weird too: Post in thread 'Josh Allen's "Victory Lap" Around Hard Rock' https://finheaven.com/threads/josh-allens-victory-lap-around-hard-rock.382108/post-9693973

Edited by Heavy Kevi
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Heavy Kevi said:

https://finheaven.com/threads/tua-asked-mahomes-for-his-jersey-after-the-game-embarrassing.382211/

😱

I love finheaven. Post over there too (my name is Wild Bill on finheaven). Reminds me that bills fans aren't the most emotional, reactionary, schizophrenic fan base out there. And fin fan pain is just delicious.

Miami fans are truly next level and attack buffalo fans more that Josh Allen (I mean who attacks their daddy?)

They ban people for anything over there so I've gone through a few screen names.

I do enjoy giving them a hard time about Wilkins and they seem to think it's weird too: Post in thread 'Josh Allen's "Victory Lap" Around Hard Rock' https://finheaven.com/threads/josh-allens-victory-lap-around-hard-rock.382108/post-9693973

That's such a stupid thing to be angry about, the number of times Josh and him have played I'm sure they've traded jersey's by now, it's such a common thing.

Edited by Warcodered

6 minutes ago, Punch said:

I've never heard jokes about Buffalo snow before, what an eye opener.

This always gets me. About 30 years ago, Hurricane Andrew came through Florida, a Category 5. You can't just shovel that or watch it melt. I'll take Western New York any day.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Chas56 said:

This always gets me. About 30 years ago, Hurricane Andrew came through Florida, a Category 5. You can't just shovel that or watch it melt. I'll take Western New York any day.

It's always confused me. California earthquakes/wildfires and Midwest tornadoes are also all worse than snowy, cold winters in WNY. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.