Meanwhile, over at FinHeaven....

24 minutes ago, Beast said:

Who’s that jkerrie poster (Bills fan) who is trying to soothe everything over? (Last page of that thread)

If you post here you should be ashamed of yourself! If I had an account there i would have stoked the fire big-time!

I believe there is a jkerrie who used to post here.

26 minutes ago, Briscoe89 said:

Here’s their master plan on how they’ll beat the Steelers in the AFC Championship game to advance to the Super Bowl…

https://finheaven.com/threads/ok-the-hard-way.382104/

It was real cute how they made a point about "Allen in Miami turned the ball over a lot of times" without mentioning anything about Tua's need to maybe cut down on his equal number of interceptions?

• Like (+1) 3

44 minutes ago, Beast said:

Who’s that jkerrie poster (Bills fan) who is trying to soothe everything over? (Last page of that thread)

If you post here you should be ashamed of yourself! If I had an account there i would have stoked the fire big-time!

That was me.  I've only posted there a couple of times...always after someone disses Josh and they call him arrogant.  I chose to be nice and respectful...that's how I go through life in general.   It's how I was raised.  Sorry if it offends you.    

• Like (+1) 1

I have to say, it is very hard to read their forum. The font and the layout is nauseating. The team here on TBD does a phenomenal job, as they should be, catering to the best fans in the league 😉 

Edited by Bills!Win!
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

I have to say, it is very hard to read their forum. The font and the layout is nauseating. The team here on TBD does a phenomenal job, as they should be, catering to the best fans in the league 😉 

And the ads, my God the ads

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

32 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

That was me.  I've only posted there a couple of times...always after someone disses Josh and they call him arrogant.  I chose to be nice and respectful...that's how I go through life in general.   It's how I was raised.  Sorry if it offends you.    

should have posted this….

IMG_6796.gif

23 hours ago, jkeerie said:

It's not in my nature...but it's obviously in yours.  Be my guest.

Nah. I don’t join other teams boards. But go ahead and be nice to them while they are smashing Josh.

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Beast said:

Nah. I don’t join other trams boards. But go ahead and be nice to them while they are smashing Josh.

Well...if you're not willing to back up your own words...stop criticizing mine.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I believe there is a jkerrie who used to post here.

You are correct 

14 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

It is free market capitalism just like PeaC0ck,  Get with the times.

They should charge $5/month to view.  Earn at $50/month from fish fans and $5 from @Beast who is a Fish fan fan. 

I’m a Fish fan?

You keep saying that and I keep correcting you. There is no “Filthy” in front of my screen name.

Quit being purposefully dense.

• Haha (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

It is free market capitalism just like PeaC0ck,  Get with the times.

They should charge $5/month to view.  Earn at $50/month from fish fans and $5 from @Beast who is a Fish fan fan. 

6 minutes ago, Beast said:

I’m a Fish fan?

You keep saying that and I keep correcting you. There is no “Filthy” in front of my screen name.

Quit being purposefully dense.

I can definitely vouch that Beast is NOT a fish fan.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, jkeerie said:

Sometimes being nice and respectful irritates an irrational person more than lowering yourself to their level.

Well done.

• Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Warcodered said:

man do they look bored.

It doesn’t feel like the players respect him.  When they’re winning, everything is great and he’s “quirky”.  Now he’s just pedantic and boring, with a few “*****”s thrown in to make himself sound cool.  Looks like they’re just tuning him out.  

1 hour ago, Bills!Win! said:

All of the others teams boards I've been to are the same. I haven't been to anywhere near all of them though, so could be a decent setup somewhere 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Definitely agree that the blue font on green background they use there is awful and makes it hard to read.   Readability should be the top priority and nothing is easier to read than black font on white background.  As they say: keep it simple, stupid.

Edited by Billy Claude

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.