Bills @ Dolphins Game thread - 2nd Half

Simon

2 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Some of you continue to make excuses for the turnovers machine.  It's beyond dumb at this point

Well he ain’t going anywhere so get used to it or stop watching. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, May Day 10 said:

They have left a lot of points on the board this game.  Damn shame.  

I'm also done with Joe Brady.  Running into a brick wall predictably every first down has them constantly behind the sticks

I don't like him as OC,but dam we could have Bill Walsh in his prime,buy ALLEN keeps turning the damn ball over.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BigDingus said:

Or you know, our QB turns it over every time we're within striking distance of actually scoring points.

That’s also true, no doubt, I just posted at a moment where I wasn’t very impressed with Brady’s plethora of first down runs. Allen’s turnovers have helped hide the fact that offense has been poorly called and schemed tonight imo. 

10 minutes ago, boyst said:

@Simon @GunnerBill

At others who watch...

Our trap game and pull game is not working. It's strange. It's backup DL. We just ain't getting it. Thoughts?  

What am I missing?

Miami is getting to the gaps quickly. 

Edit: that cook sweep just didn't work. I guess collinsworth nailed it. Their defense is fast. 

They are fast but Knox is murdering some drives out there, imo

Neither Guard has been great and Wilkins is a problem

Missing Gabe on hte edge is huge also

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, VW82 said:

That last shot wasn't conclusive so they won't overturn. We needed that timeout.

It was worth a shot.  We desperately need a stop 

1 minute ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Some of you continue to make excuses for the turnover machine.  It's beyond dumb at this point

Meh. 

he’s losing this game by himself but he’s a huge net positive for this team over a long haul

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

Josh is turning into Super-sized Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Yeah other than the 13 rushing TDs, athleticism, size, etc, this is almost accurate!

1 minute ago, May Day 10 said:

They have left a lot of points on the board this game.  Damn shame.  

I'm also done with Joe Brady.  Running into a brick wall predictably every first down has them constantly behind the sticks

Brady is not impressing me any more than Dorsey. Two young coordinators a little in over their head.  This is 3 games in a row where the offense is a mess.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1