NFL Week 18 - Jags at Titans game thread

Comes full circle for jags after  they got that jump on bills by having extra week in London!   Bills finally get justice!  Now take !@#$ advantage of this  nice or you may never get this.type of opportunity again, esp after blowing 13 sec game.   

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

That's a really good question.

What is more important?  The chance to move way up to the #2 seed, or guaranteeing Josh's health by sitting him?

Not easily answered.

I want the Squeelers in OP, I don't want to have to beat the Chefs for the 2nd time at Arrowhead.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

That's a really good question.

What is more important?  The chance to move way up to the #2 seed, or guaranteeing Josh's health by sitting him?

Not easily answered.

Lol zero chance that they rest Allen 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CaliBills said:

I think the players play a bit more free knowing regardless they are in. But I do think they go after that 2 seed with a bit more risk knowing if they win, then could be home games in Buffalo all through playoffs depending on Bmore

Miami will never throw the game haha I don’t want to start that thread again BUT I wonder how they feel about their chances of beating the bills twice in a row 

1 minute ago, Thrivefourfive said:

Before the season I thought Jacksonville was ready to pass the Bills on the latter. Now it looks like both teams are going the opposite direction. 

I think our compass is broken. We don’t know what direction we are going! Time to string together the “Good Bills” for a few weeks! 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.