Vivid Seats projecting more Bills fans at the game Sunday than Dolphins fans

ELVIS … is in the building.    Along with my sister and brother and law, and a large group of other fans, the red, white and blue is in the airport in Buffalo.   I’m getting photos.    I’m in Tampa, at the airport.    It’s on.

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Random fan watching the game.

"I thought the game was in Miami?"

giphy.gif

Me and my 2 adult sons will be there hunting for a tailgate with Sahlen hotdogs. 🦬

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, Ga boy said:

Me and my 2 adult sons will be there hunting for a tailgate with Sahlen hotdogs. 🦬

I’ll pay Ted’s prices.  Choc shake would be nice too.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Doc said:

I'm hearing stories from many people in Florida that there are people with Bills gear everywhere.  It might be more than 52% Bills fans.

60-65% more realistically after fin season ticket holders continue to sell last minute. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BrainwashedBillsFan said:

Imagine having home field advantage and the away team has more fans??? What a disgrace no? 

some of those drought-era games against New England at the Ralph seemed like 50-50, at least.

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

some of those drought-era games against New England at the Ralph seemed like 50-50, at least.

Agree but we are talking about a Miami team who has already clinched a playoff spot and is currently sitting first in the division. It’s insane that we are taking over! Gotta love it 

On 1/4/2024 at 12:22 AM, Albany,n.y. said:

https://www.wkbw.com/news/local-news/bills-mafia-takeover-52-of-fans-attending-game-in-miami-projected-to-be-buffalo-bills-fans

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) — Get ready South Florida here comes Bills Mafia!

Sunday's showdown for the AFC East title in Miami is a road game for the Buffalo Bills, but it may not look and feel like it.

According to VividSeats.com, it projects that more than half of the fans inside Hard Rock Stadium on Sunday will be rooting for the Buffalo Bills. That's a lot of red, white and blue as the stadium holds 65,326 people.

Using the "Fan Forecast" algorithm VividSeats projects that the split of fans at Sunday's game in Miami will be 52% to 48% in favor of the Bills.

No way will that be the case.  Watch the game.

• Eyeroll 1

Bills Mafia Rochester showed a tweet or email to a Dols fan named "Danny" saying his 2024 season tickets were cancelled, ostensibly for selling his tickets to a Bills fan.

On 1/5/2024 at 9:54 AM, Doc said:

I'm hearing stories from many people in Florida that there are people with Bills gear everywhere.  It might be more than 52% Bills fans.

We heard reports like that in London. And then all the people who live around London showed up! The Jag’s second home. Duh. 

I’m sorry, the bitterness remains to some extent.  I love the city, it’s an NFL thing for me. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, chongli said:

From a Dolphins fan:

Clever stuff coming from a fan of a team that hasn’t won a division title that wasn’t given to them since before his dad was born. 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

On 1/4/2024 at 4:39 PM, eball said:

Nobody reported that the Bills would have 75% of the seats in Nashville.  I was there and it was probably around 50-50.  I've also been at the last two Bills games in Miami and it was at least 40-60.  It's not a stretch at all.  Miami fans are not good fans.

I was at the “first” playoff game in Jacksonville a few years back. We definitely had the numbers, but the team never really gave us a reason to turn it up and take over.  

Hopefully the Bills give the fans a few reasons to cheer early in this game, so they can make their presence felt.  I

Go Bills!

11 hours ago, chongli said:

From a Dolphins fan:

This seems to be an appropriate place to mention why I hate the Dolphins more than the Jets, or even The Cheats*. I remember as a kid sitting by the fireplace in the basement trying to warm up while watching the Bills play in Miami. It’s mid to late afternoon, and it’s already dark outside at my house. I’m by the fire because I had been outside and needed to thaw out a bit on a cold winter day. I look at the TV to see a group of Dolphin “fans” prancing around in their shorts, tee shirts and flip flops. They didn’t really even seem to be that into the football.  That seemed unjust to this young boy. 

We lived in Florida for almost 20 years and it always amazed me with how many WNY transplants there were. Of all my friends growing up, only one that I know of lives in WNY, and he had moved away for decades before returning. My wife works with a lady who lives in LA. She told my wife she grew up in WNY and one of her top priorities was living somewhere with nice weather year round even if it meant some sacrifices.  

Hats off to the local folks who endure, or even enjoy, the full weather experience of WNY. I love it there, but I’d be hard pressed to enjoy all 12 months without some relief.  I hope the fans who traveled to this game get a nice vacation, and a happy flight home!!!  

On 1/5/2024 at 6:53 PM, LABILLBACKER said:

60-65% more realistically after fin season ticket holders continue to sell last minute. 

If it's really that lopsided and if the team can give them some momentum that stadium is going to be rocking pretty hard in one direction, the fans will be real juiced if they can see they've got so much of the stadium.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.