Tyreek Hill's house is on fire πŸ”₯

13 minutes ago, saundena said:

https://www.tyreekhillfamilyfoundation.org/

Β 

We could all contribute $7.16.Β  It would definitely make the news and add an interesting storyline to the game.

I’m very happy he and his family are safe and appreciate the good sentiment Β but I absolutely would not donate anything in favor of this guy. He’s trash of a human. Want me not be biased? I wouldn’t donate for Von miller eitherΒ 

46 minutes ago, letsgoteam said:

The whole Britney before the Bengals game thing. All joking aside, was this ever confirmed as true or not?

I believe it was with a statement from the police department that night - someone here found it and shared it

• Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, BillsFooteball said:

I’m very happy he and his family are safe and appreciate the good sentiment Β but I absolutely would not donate anything in favor of this guy. He’s trash of a human. Want me not be biased? I wouldn’t donate for Von miller eitherΒ 

Well that. Plus he's got insurance.

Β 

I just think the narrative would be interesting... Bills Mafia supports Tyreek Hill before key AFCE battle.Β 

Β 

Mind games

Β 

Edited by saundena
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, realtruelove said:

What's Tyreek Hill's favorite charity?

Does bail paid for assaulting pregnant women and children count as charity?Β 

1 hour ago, saundena said:

Β 

We could all contribute $7.16.Β  It would definitely make the news and add an interesting storyline to the game.

This has to be a joke! A serial domestic abuser names his charity β€œfamily foundation”. That takes some serious balls!Β 

• Haha (+1) 1

Have they said which Baby’s Mama started the fire πŸ”₯ yet? He had three kids last month by 3 different woman. Gotta be some emotions involved here 🫒🫒🫒🫒🫒🫒🫒🫒🫒🫒🫒🫒

Glad no one was hurt. It's hard to rank home disasters -- whichever one hits you is the worst --but fire is so absolute. Everything is destroyed. It looks like the home was spared, but most importantly, the people. Tyreek has the means to recover fast from this, which is good for him.

Not trying to be a smart ass here at all with this comment, but I fear for that child’s safety after this. Unless he’s gotten some help and grown up, Tyreek hasn’t been very forgiving in the past.
Β 

Really glad everyone got out of the house safely.Β 

• Agree 4

1 hour ago, Blank Stare said:

Not trying to be a smart ass here at all with this comment, but I fear for that child’s safety after this. Unless he’s gotten some help and grown up, Tyreek hasn’t been very forgiving in the past.
Β 

Really glad everyone got out of the house safely.Β 

Remember that feeling for some of us when we were kids and your mom would say about the most terrifying thing she could..."Just wait until your father comes home".

Β 

Now imagine your father is a dude that has a history of beating a pregnant woman, (allegedly) breaking his own sons arm, recently hitting a dude on a boat...and that's just the ones we KNOW about. And now you done messed up and burned part of his $7M mansion down?Β 

Β 

Kids better give a heads up call to CPS, or go in witness relocation. Hopefully, he inherited his father's speed. Kid is cooked.Β 

• Agree 1

19 hours ago, letsgoteam said:

The whole Britney before the Bengals game thing. All joking aside, was this ever confirmed as true or not?

Β 

Not confirmed as true.

Β 

18 hours ago, Drew21PA said:

I believe it was with a statement from the police department that night - someone here found it and shared it

Β 

Never that I saw, and I was lookin'.Β  Receipts, please.

It was always "my friend knows someone who knows someone who...." kind of stuff and usually with some discrepencies (ie Hamburg police but Josh house is in West Seneca I believe....neighbors called police but I believe Josh moved there and had the house built to provide privacy and distance from neighbors...insurance claim was huge, but what kind of insurance covers deliberate damage caused by a resident of the home?

Β 

That kind of thing.

Β 

I'm not saying that something didn't happen, but it was all REO Speedwagon "Take It On the Run" stuff as far as confirmation.
Β 

19 hours ago, saundena said:

Β 

Β 

Funny, but ..."No."

Edited by Beck Water

19 hours ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

This has to be a joke! A serial domestic abuser names his charity β€œfamily foundation”. That takes some serious balls!Β 

Β 

Most players have some sort of charity. It's for financial reasons. Tyreek is probably surprised as anyone that he has one.. but yea, the humor of whomever set it up is golden.

Edited by Malazan
  • Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Remember that feeling for some of us when we were kids and your mom would say about the most terrifying thing she could..."Just wait until your father comes home".

Β 

Now imagine your father is a dude that has a history of beating a pregnant woman, (allegedly) breaking his own sons arm, recently hitting a dude on a boat...and that's just the ones we KNOW about. And now you done messed up and burned part of his $7M mansion down?Β 

Β 

Kids better give a heads up call to CPS, or go in witness relocation. Hopefully, he inherited his father's speed. Kid is cooked.Β 

Sheeeeeeeit

On 1/3/2024 at 9:13 PM, saundena said:

Β 

We should donate to a South Florida domestic abuse charity in his name

On 1/3/2024 at 7:20 PM, wppete said:

Hotel living can be rough. He won’t be sleeping in his comfy bed this week.Β 

He will be staying at his gf's house and his wife and baby will be at a Motel 6

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.