Dolphins Fans ?

NakedSquid

1 hour ago, balln said:

True fins fans actually think they’re frauds. Going to lose to buff and lose division. Then lose to them in playoffs. They think tua is a fraud. And then the stadium on a Native American territory curse …

I have yet to come across one of these "fans"     All I see is the arrogant crap talking Dolphins fans

2 hours ago, NakedSquid said:

I don't understand their cockiness.  My best friend is a Dfan and he's talking all this ***** how they are going to win out.

They have the 2nd best record in the NFL; of course their fans think they're good.

Or maybe your friend is just kind of a dick and it has nothing to do with the Dolphins and you're now realizing you need better friends. 🤷‍♂️

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, NakedSquid said:

I don't understand their cockiness.  My best friend is a Dfan and he's talking all this ***** how they are going to win out.  They finally/ barely beat a team with a winning record who's  the worst road team.  And they think he/they think they'll easily win out.  Did they not see what Baltimore did to 49ers?  When was the last time they beat the Bills without 100 degree heat?  And both Wadle and Hill have ankle injuries.... I don't get it.  Thanks for letting me vent ... Merry Christmas  Bills Mafia!!! 

Have you ever listened to Bills fans? Although they normally talk about how great they are not the team, but for a city that always loses big games, Bills fans can't stop yapping about how great we are.  Miami is in 1st place and has an incredible offense, very strong defense and they've earned the right to be a little cocky right now. We've lost to some crappy teams this season and fans just ignore that in their evaluations.

1 hour ago, NakedSquid said:

I don't understand their cockiness.  My best friend is a Dfan and he's talking all this ***** how they are going to win out.  They finally/ barely beat a team with a winning record who's  the worst road team.  And they think he/they think they'll easily win out.  Did they not see what Baltimore did to 49ers?  When was the last time they beat the Bills without 100 degree heat?  And both Wadle and Hill have ankle injuries.... I don't get it.  Thanks for letting me vent ... Merry Christmas  Bills Mafia!!! 

Well, in 2022 when the Dolphins played the Ravens, the Poe-Birds took their foot off the gas and shamefully let the Fins back into it scoring 28 points in the 4th quarter, including a go-ahead TD drive with 2 minutes left.  So the Dfans think "we did it once, we can do it again", ignoring the fact that last year's Ravens flapped their way to a 10-7 record on the backs of a #3 defense and #19 offense.

This season #1 defense and #4 offense, Poe-birds not quite the same foe for the Fins.  But the above is how the Dfans see it.  As for the Bills, they see an inconsistent team that lost to a Broncos team they (the Fins) humiliated and to a Patriots team they thumped pretty well.  So they're doing that transitive property thing.

1 hour ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Losing Waddle will hurt the Phins during this stretch but not as much as their decimated O-line will.   

Oliver, Rousseau, Ford, and Floyd are going to have a day.

Tua will have to create off schedule when his pocket is gone one second after the snap.

That's not his thing.

I don’t think Hill is right yet either.

I know a dolphin fan who is civil.  He married my SIL niece.

1 hour ago, SirAndrew said:

I’m ok with the arrogance, I’m more annoyed with the increase in Dolphins fans. I’ve noticed a lot of fair weather Miami fans coming back to the bandwagon after they fell off in the 90’s. 

I’ve noticed this too.  I don’t think it’s bandwagon as much as it is they feel brave enough to wear Dolphins gear without ridicule 

• Like (+1) 1

Miami will lose to Baltimore! The NFL has commercial time to sell for Sunday night. Buffalo @ Miami is the only game that will have meaning for that time slot. Since we are the most watched team with the highest tv ratings, we will be in the game with the division story line to sell commercial time. You heard it here first.

Have you not been around Bills fans the last few years?

Fans of consistently good teams think their stuff doesn’t stink in the most obnoxious way possible. 

3 hours ago, NakedSquid said:

He’s just a bad look fan. Every team has them. The kind that makes their fanbase look like a bunch of tools. The Bills have had A LOT of those the last few years talking about winning the Super Bowl in every social media post, etc. 

Most reasonable fans know the wheels can fall off at any moment and are cautiously optimistic.

The problem is you have to actually talk to this person instead of just ignore their posts, etc. so he’s got you all riled up.

Edited by Bobby Hooks

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.