Bills will probably be #3 or #2 seed if they win out

Giuseppe Tognarelli

55 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

#2 seed:

• Beat NE, MIA
  • MIA lose 1 of next 2
  • KC, JAX, IND, HOU lose 1 of next 3

All likely except Bills win at MIA and KC lose 1. Think if Bills do win out, they'll be #3 seed. Would be great to get that #2 and have KC come here in the divisional.

Please not #3. For once, just once in my lifetime, I would like to see Patrick Mahomes have to come to Buffalo for a playoff game.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

18 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

Will they even get lucky again and beat NE?

Not a playoff team, even if they are.

Can't agree with this more. The Bills last year made the playoffs and almost lost to Skylar Thompson before getting blown out by a real playoff team (Bengals). You guys really think this team deserves to be in the playoffs and go through that again?

The Bills just almost lost to EASTON STICK. The football player, not the hockey equipment. Let that sink in and then reassess if you think this team should be in the playoffs.

1-Kij-kompozytowy-Easton-Synergy-650-Gri

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 5
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 3

10 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Can't agree with this more. The Bills last year made the playoffs and almost lost to Skylar Thompson before getting blown out by a real playoff team (Bengals). You guys really think this team deserves to be in the playoffs and go through that again?

The Bills just almost lost to EASTON STICK. The football player, not the hockey equipment. Let that sink in and then reassess if you think this team should be in the playoffs.

They aren’t compiling the requisite style points to get in. 

• Haha (+1) 4

14 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Easton Stick played very well, even in the Raiders loss. In fact I'd like the Bills to sign him as a backup should he become a free agent.

• Like (+1) 4

15 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Deserves to be in the playoffs? 

After the start to the year, all the events that have unfolded and the manner in what we’ve had to do; who to beat just to get a sniff at the playoffs… Yes

Yes they do deserve to be there if they make it. 

SMH. 

Seems like you’d get more fun sitting on that Easton Stick than watching Bills games brother. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Tim Tindale said:

They aren’t compiling the requisite style points to get in. 

Oh you can make the playoffs, but that doesn't make you worthy of being a playoff team. Every year there's 1 or 2 teams that barely make it and then get blown out by the real teams. Joe Flacco and Gardner Minshew (it autocorrected his name to Grander he's so unpopular) have a better chance of making the playoffs than Josh Allen. They wouldn't fold to the Chargers backups 

Edited by KDIGGZ
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

This place is ridiculous. Last week we smash the Cowboys and everyone, everywhere is like "Bills are getting hot, DO NOT let them into the playoffs"

the very next week, "they suck, they only beat the Charges by 2, get them out of here!" 

There are plenty of teams who sneak into the playoffs and win a championship in all sports, heck it just happened a few years ago in football and twice over the past few years in baseball...

Edited by Gman10
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Oh you can make the playoffs, but that doesn't make you worthy of being a playoff team. Every year there's 1 or 2 teams that barely make it and then get blown out by the real teams. Joe Flacco and Gardner Minshew (it autocorrected his name to Grander he's so unpopular) have a better chance of making the playoffs than Josh Allen. They wouldn't fold to the Chargers backups 

Why do you even bother watching the games or wasting our time posting here? Pure idiotic take.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

48 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

Will they even get lucky again and beat NE?

Not a playoff team, even if they are.

23 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

False narrative.  The Bills sustained a few self-inflicted wounds last night but got the job done when needed, which is what good teams do.  The defense gave up one touchdown on a short field all night.

How many times during the drought did the Bills put forth an effort like the Chargers did last night only to come up short?

Everybody looking for style points and blowout wins to make themselves feel good should take a step back.  The Bills are exactly what we thought they were — a very good team that will be a nightmare for anyone to face in the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

I mean, depending on where you look, Buffalo has the 5th best odds in the AFC?

Nobody “folded” to the Chargers backups. Big fat W for ya yesterday. 

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

#2 seed:

• Beat NE, MIA
  • MIA lose 1 of next 2

All likely except Bills win at MIA and KC lose 1. Think if Bills do win out, they'll be #3 seed. Would be great to get that #2 and have KC come here in the divisional.

I love the excitement but if the chiefs and one of Jax, IND, HOU win out as well wouldn’t we be the 4 seed? We lost the h2h vs the jags.

I did bet raiders to beat chiefs this week. I do feel like if the refs don’t get involved that should be a close game the way both teams have played as of late 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

So, which one of the "unplayoff worthy" teams is the most non playoff team to you? The Texans, Colts, Browns or us? I would take us over any one of those teams. There are many factors why we almost lost to the Chargers tonight. They were coming off extra rest from a Thursday night embarrassment, they were playing at home with a new HC that they were gonna play their ass off for, we kept turning the ball over and if that didn't happen we win this game by at least 2 scores. Any team could have went through this. Are the Chiefs a playoff team to you this year? Because them and the Bills are literally identical 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

I mean, depending on where you look, Buffalo has the 5th best odds in the AFC?

Nobody “folded” to the Chargers backups. Big fat W for ya yesterday. 

Honestly, Easton Stick impressed me yesterday. Mobile, strong arm, pretty accurate, 6’4” 220 pounds. He’s an UFA this offseason. I think he’d be a good fit as Josh’s backup - very similar style. Wouldn’t have to change the playbook. That’d be a good get relative to others we have slotted in at #2 in recent years. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 3

8 minutes ago, eball said:

False narrative.  The Bills sustained a few self-inflicted wounds last night but got the job done when needed, which is what good teams do.  The defense gave up one touchdown on a short field all night.

How many times during the drought did the Bills put forth an effort like the Chargers did last night only to come up short?

Everybody looking for style points and blowout wins to make themselves feel good should take a step back.  The Bills are exactly what we thought they were — a very good team that will be a nightmare for anyone to face in the playoffs.

Nightmare in the playoffs? Depends what team shows up.

As far as winning regardless how good we look is all that matters?  No. Diggs HAS to be a force. Gabe HAS to be what he was last night. RB 1 has yo be as good as the Dallas game, no fumble 3 times. The defense has to stop giving up yards because of soft spots, gotta cover better.  Need defensive turnovers.

Yes, we won last night. We have to buckle down to beat teams like KC and Ravens in the AFC playoffs.  Or a team like the niners if we make it all the way.

9 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

So, which one of the "unplayoff worthy" teams is the most non playoff team to you? The Texans, Colts, Browns or us? I would take us over any one of those teams. There are many factors why we almost lost to the Chargers tonight. They were coming off extra rest from a Thursday night embarrassment, they were playing at home with a new HC that they were gonna play their ass off for, we kept turning the ball over and if that didn't happen we win this game by at least 2 scores. Any team could have went through this. Are the Chiefs a playoff team to you this year? Because them and the Bills are literally identical 

It seems Baltimore, Miami remains to be seen. Cleveland maybe. Texas possibly? The rest are just mush.

The bills? I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who think bills will 100% beat the woeful 3-11 pats.

At best it's 50/50 imho.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

#2 seed:

• Beat NE, MIA
  • MIA lose 1 of next 2

I have a sinking feeling Miami is winning the next games.  Also I don’t see Kansas City losing…. But who knows?

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, Unforgiven said:

It seems Baltimore, Miami remains to be seen. Cleveland maybe. Texas possibly? The rest are just mush.

What makes the Browns or Texans any better than the Bills? We are much much much better talent wise all over the board over any of those teams. If people consider the Chiefs as a playoff team, then the Bills should be a playoff team. They are identical this season. Outside of the 49ers and maybe the Ravens, there doesn't really seem to be any dominant teams in the NFL this year

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo03 said:

What makes the Browns or Texans any better than the Bills? We are much much much better talent wise all over the board over any of those teams. If people consider the Chiefs as a playoff team, then the Bills should be a playoff team. They are identical this season. Outside of the 49ers and maybe the Ravens, there doesn't really seem to be any dominant teams in the NFL this year

Really.. playing down to bad teams...turnovers, bad special teams...laughable coaching decisions at times...

Those teams just look better than the bills.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

20 minutes ago, NeverOutNick said:

I love the excitement but if the chiefs and one of Jax, IND, HOU win out as well wouldn’t we be the 4 seed? We lost the h2h vs the jags.

I did bet raiders to beat chiefs this week. I do feel like if the refs don’t get involved that should be a close game the way both teams have played as of late 

??? The post says that all the teams you mentioned have to lose 1 of 3, not win out

2 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

??? The post says that all the teams you mentioned have to lose 1 of 3, not win out

He stated “Think if Bills do win out, they'll be #3 seed

This isn’t true unless I’m missing something. It’s fun to speculate but the only truth is if we win out we are in the playoffs. What seeding from 2-7 all depends on what other teams do along the way. 

22 minutes ago, NeverOutNick said:

Also isn’t there a scenario where we can win out and Miami only loses to us and we are the 5 or 6 seed? In this scenario Miami is 12-5 and we are 11-6. I think the only sure thing is if we win out we will be in the playoffs which is awesome 

Yes, we would most likely be the 6 or 7 seed in this scenario.

34 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

You do realize the Bills have ONE more loss than KC. You do realize if they win out they will most likely be a 2 or 3 seed with a 11-6 record. The Bills didn’t “fold” to the Chargers and according to the official box score they WON. Did they play great….nope but they won. There’s not a team the Bills can’t beat when they are on.  

LETS GO BUFFALO!

Merry Christmas!

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, NeverOutNick said:

He stated “Think if Bills do win out, they'll be #3 seed

This isn’t true unless I’m missing something. It’s fun to speculate but the only truth is if we win out we are in the playoffs. What seeding from 2-7 all depends on what other teams do along the way. 

??? I said I think if the Bills win out, they'll be the #3 seed. I think this is the most likely outcome. It's not a guarantee.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

You know how not works around here-there are so many highlight watchers on here who take that as gospel for the other teams while simultaneously scrutinizing every detail about the Bills. I said this in another thread, every team that will end up in the playoffs this year has ugly wins, that’s not just a Bills thing. If you go back and look at the Chiefs games from last year, they are loaded with ugly wins-nobody cares though because they won the Super Bowl 

• Agree 1

24 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

I have a sinking feeling Miami is winning the next games.  Also I don’t see Kansas City losing…. But who knows?

Do you think the Dolphins are going to beat the ravens on the road? If so, that's a Super Bowl team right there

39 minutes ago, NeverOutNick said:

The Texans have a hard schedule ahead, they have the Browns today and the Colts at the end. Colts have it kinda easy aside from Texans, Jags have it sort of easy as well

3 minutes ago, motorj said:

They might be playing for the #1 seed so they will be playing hard

I'm honestly not that impressed by them, they haven't beaten a team with a winning record all season

Edited by Gman10

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.