The physicality of it all

Einstein

That was my takeaway from this game.

The guys came out of that tunnel ready to knock some heads off. I was even fine with the 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalties we took for smacking Dak around because it set the tone for the game.

We simply bullied them and they wanted nothing to do with it.  Play, after play, after play, we punched them in the mouth.

If we take that mentality into every game, there is no-one we can not beat.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 12
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, Einstein said:

The guys came out of that tunnel ready to knock some heads off. I was even fine with the 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalties we took for smacking Dak around because it set the tone for the game.

We simply bullied them and they wanted nothing to do with it.  Play, after play, after play, we punched them in the mouth.

Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the mouth. 

-Mike Tyson

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2

6 minutes ago, Einstein said:

said this in the GDT. I have never seen a McD defense hit this hard in a game. They even blew up every little check down. 

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Einstein said:

The first penalty I could kind of get though I thought he actually turned out to have missed. The second one was bull#### Dak waited too long to decide to slide when you slide  right as the guy is about to hit you, you just lower your head into the hit which is exactly what happened.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

That sack of Dak by Jordan Phillips in the 4th quarter made me scared for Dak's well being.  Phillips is as big as a mountain and got redirected right into Dak's path with a full head of steam.

I expected to see an imprint in the turf shaped like Dak's body when he slowly got up off the ground.

Nasty.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Einstein said:

This is one of the reasons I loved the Torrance pick...the dude is a just a big, nasty player that brings attitude to that OLine and also is good at anchoring in pass pro.  Sure he has had some issues a few times in games against some elite players, but by and in large he has been a huge upgrade at RG

4 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

Take it to the next step too... not only did they come out like a bully, but they did it without taking a hundred yards in penalties. Not even close to that. Disciplined bullies... I like it!

They ran the ball almost 40 times and had 0 offensive holding penalties.  That's hard to do.

• Like (+1) 8

14 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

That sack of Dak by Jordan Phillips in the 4th quarter made me scared for Dak's well being.  Phillips is as big as a mountain and got redirected right into Dak's path with a full head of steam.

I expected to see an imprint in the turf shaped like Dak's body when he slowly got up off the ground.

Nasty.

Made me think of this scene couldn't find a gif or pic.

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

Or some earlobe. Never said the guy was stable. Lol

Nope. But he might be the best ever 

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

He also said " I'll **** you till you love me"

To a man 😂

You learn a lot of good responses in prison 

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

It was a beatdown.  A complete and total domination.  The game was not even as close as the score would indicate.  Next week, the interim coach of the Chargers may get fired after the game.

31-10 was not close. it was a blowout. they gifted them 7 at the end of the 4th or they would have only scored 3 points.

9 hours ago, Einstein said:

We've seen this version of the Bills vs Miami in week 4. The team is clearly dangerous when clicking on all cylinders.

With that said, this team has also proved they can lose to anyone. 

It looks as though the Bills are hitting its best stride. They really need to play well.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.