Dolphins starting center out for season

loyal2dagame

Thats a tough look.  They really don't have much in the way of solid depth behind him either.  Armsteads been in and out of lineup, same with Robert Hunt.  Jones is a solid backup who's been around the block a bit.  Jackson is playing much better than previous seasons so thats been big for them, but they are in trouble facing the Jets with problems up the middle.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

5 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

It'd be nice if Hill had a good old fashion high ankle sprain that kept him out multiple weeks or severely limited it but looks like he dodged a more moderate to serious injury. That offense is not the same without him. 

Unfortunately Tyreek could still run 30mph on a bum ankle.

A torn ACL this late in the season really stinks, especially in a contract year for this player.

It knocks him out not only the rest of this season, but also for most of next season.

Just Brutal. Football is a cruel game. This year seems PARTICULARLY bad with injuries across the league. Just look at the QB lineup in the AFC, for instance. Yikes.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 4

14 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

It'd be nice if Hill had a good old fashion high ankle sprain that kept him out multiple weeks or severely limited it but looks like he dodged a more moderate to serious injury. That offense is not the same without him. 

8 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Unfortunately Tyreek could still run 30mph on a bum ankle.

Tyreek was healthy when we last played the Dolphins, and look at what happened.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Tyreek was healthy when we last played the Dolphins, and look at what happened.

I'm not talking about just us when we play them. We are still in catch up mode to them. Not having him for 2-3 weeks would make that week 18 game even sweeter in a winner take all setting. 

42 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

I suggest no one rejoices over this.  That is a bad loss for them 

At least it's not the flavor of the season Achilles injury. 

Aaron Rodgers

Cousins

Akers

Tre White

Dobbins

Jaelan Phillips 

Vera-Tucker

I can't recall the last time I've seen so many season ending Achilles injuries before this one.

Edited by billsbackto81
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Peter said:

That is a big loss. I hope the guy recovers 100%.

The key to defending against the Dolphins is pressuring Tua. This is a big loss for the Dolphins.

It really is. Titans got pressure all night and Tua never looked comfortable. This is a huge loss for them, especially with the Jets and Cowboys coming to town next

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.