Bills @ Chiefs Postgame Thread

Simon

47 minutes ago, Simon said:

Actually that was like the Tyreek Hill fast score that gave Allen the ball back too fast in "the game".

Josh with the ball last instead of the Bills D wasn't a horrible option at that point.

Kelce's brilliant play was so smart it was almost stupid.

It was flat out stupid imo 😂. Now they’re whining over a valid call that cost them a td with plenty of time remaining for the bills to win the game?  It’s insane 

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

We just beat the defending champs in their house and people are complaining?

So many entitled Dbag Bills fans right now. Need to check yourself. Chiefs Bengals, Bills are all underachieving for various reasons. Really shows a underlying ignorance of many

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Usually if you’re not sure you can check with a line judge and they give you an ok…I mean I am much less involved in the nfl than mahomes haha but that’s how I’ve always heard it explained 

If so that’s up to them to ask. If they decided not to, then…

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Success said:

Game of inches.

We got very lucky, though.  The usual issues did present themselves - but we got bailed out by a receiver who was an inch into the neutral zone.

A W is a W, but it doesn't alleviate my trepidation in close games.

Couple of things - he was an entire body in front of anyone else on the Chiefs.  You have to line up behind the football, he very clearly was not.  If it was an inch they wouldn't have called it.

Second, they finally win a close game and you still think they can't win close games?  That doesn't make any sense.  Does it make up for the other games this year that they should've closed out but didn't?  No, but this game has to help any fan's confidence that the Bills can win the close ones

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.