Game Thread: TNF: New England at Pittsburgh

chongli

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

Pats aren't out of it yet......

GAzJH6AWEAAeTDU?format=jpg&name=large

As much of a nightmare as that'd be for us, that'd kind of also be a nightmare for them, just completely ruin their draft picks by somehow making the playoffs, though I guess like us if you did it on a roll like that you'd have confidence in doing something....though I can't see how you'd have confidence in that team at all.

16 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

And there would be more debate about letting teams with a losing record in the playoffs just because they won their division. 

that debate is coming with the nfc west winner this year.

the best spot beside the one seed is going to be the 5 seed in the nfc.  its almst a bye week if atlanta wins the division

I didn’t realize the Steelers locker room was in shambles but the post game show just spent 10 minutes talking about how there’s a lack of maturity, accountability, a lot of in-fighting, and a list of things that made it sound like a dire situation. Interesting. 

42 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

And there would be more debate about letting teams with a losing record in the playoffs just because they won their division. 

Yeah I mean...

If a 7-10 team makes the playoffs, they should just go back to 6 teams.

This actually would have nothing to do with division winners, this would be a wildcard for the pats with Miami winning the div

3 minutes ago, Heavy Kevi said:

Yeah I mean...

If a 7-10 team makes the playoffs, they should just go back to 6 teams.

This actually would have nothing to do with division winners, this would be a wildcard for the pats with Miami winning the div

Personally I never liked that they added a 7th team.  

• Agree 3

1 hour ago, Bferra13 said:

Broncos are kinda hot now. It's the way that ended that will haunt our dreams if we miss the playoffs. But yeah we had 15 chances to win that game besides the ending.

Kind of reminds me of the lions game last year…we caught them at the beginning of a hot streak and everyone thought they were a bad team still and the lions have been hot ever since lol

1 hour ago, Mark Vader said:

Should Tomlin be fired too?

Idk how this narrative keeps getting pushed that tomlin has no talent and overperforms every year lol he has talent and is holding them back imo 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.