Hard Knocks 2024

DC Grid

So with yesterday’s loss Buffalo looks like a lock for Hard Knocks.  They won’t be in the playoffs baring a miracle run, they won’t have a new head coach, and there’s no team who has half the intrigue or star power that will be eligible for the show next year.  So another huge distraction, but maybe some fun to see the team up close.  The extra attention also might keep Diggs committed, so that’s good.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

37 minutes ago, DC Grid said:

So with yesterday’s loss Buffalo looks like a lock for Hard Knocks.  They won’t be in the playoffs baring a miracle run, they won’t have a new head coach, and there’s no team who has half the intrigue or star power that will be eligible for the show next year.  So another huge distraction, but maybe some fun to see the team up close.  The extra attention also might keep Diggs committed, so that’s good.  

If they miss the playoffs - with the way they have lost games... I could see McD getting canned.  My big challenge is who out there is a good candidate to replace him.  There just doesn't seem to be a lot of candidates out there who aren't re-treads or the new hot offensive coordinator's.  

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

A funeral, or probably a bunch of injury excuses.

That's what they did last week.

Some over at Finhaven are doing exactly that. Saying if Miami had their 9 defensive players healthy, that they would have beat KC

14 minutes ago, chongli said:

Sure hope they don’t fire anyone named Tua…, 

• Haha (+1) 3

10 hours ago, Draconator said:

Some over at Finhaven are doing exactly that. Saying if Miami had their 9 defensive players healthy, that they would have beat KC

And if the game had been played on a hot, sunny September day in Miami, they would have won too.

11 hours ago, Draconator said:

I mean we could have said the same last year too. We lost Von, Tre was not playing right, Philips was basically playing with one working arm, no Hyde, Poyer was playing with a litany of injuries, we were playing a 3rd string safety because of Damar. Pretty sure I’m even missing some injuries too. 

12 hours ago, Locomark said:

Any Phins fan who blames their defensive injuries just needs to ask why they score no more than 14 points a game during their last month…. 

Watching since the 90’s -I will say the one constant is the Dolphins inability to play late in the season- they always just choke and fall apart - and it’s freaking fantastic 

2 hours ago, uninja said:

I mean we could have said the same last year too. We lost Von, Tre was not playing right, Philips was basically playing with one working arm, no Hyde, Poyer was playing with a litany of injuries, we were playing a 3rd string safety because of Damar. Pretty sure I’m even missing some injuries too. 

No Daquan Jones

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.