Manchin Romney ticket

9 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Where did you hear this rumor? And what would be there platform? Why would you vote for it?

wife heard it on NPR i think.  no idea.  no.  because we need compromise.  Manchin supported green initiatives despite being from w Va.  Them's some serious balls....

geez guys,  that was difficult

https://www.romney.senate.gov/romney-manchin-lead-colleagues-in-proposing-a-commission-to-strengthen-americas-fiscal-health-and-stabilize-our-debt/

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

So you started a new thread and didn’t even provide a link for information ?

Manchin and Romney spark third-party presidential rumors after both announce retirement

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/manchin-romney-spark-presidential-rumors-after-retirements

Romney’s already denied interest. 

look up.  i edited w in 5 mins to add link.

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Heard rumors.  who would vote for Manchin (prez) and Romney vice prez?

I think I would.  opinions, comments?

I would go with Manchin but not Romney he's a turn coat, he says one thing then does the opposite & when the preverbal S**T hits the fan he's no where to be found . 

I'm out on Romney - Scott is a guy i could get behind a lot more than Romney what you think - Manchin / Scott ??? 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, T master said:

I would go with Manchin but not Romney he's a turn coat, he says one thing then does the opposite & when the preverbal S**T hits the fan he's no where to be found . 

I'm out on Romney - Scott is a guy i could get behind a lot more than Romney what you think - Manchin / Scott ??? 

there's some traction.  not opposed to your idea.  Unite, be superior, kick some ass...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1

Hey let's put our faith in two different long term swamp creatures!

:lol:

Ummm...no.

I hate to break this to Quack, but we are well past the point of no return here. Burn it down is the only way forward.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Ummm...no.

I hate to break this to Quack, but we are well past the point of no return here. Burn it down is the only way forward.

Burn it down? I thought you types thought America was the greatest?

Burn it down? To what end? To what result? To what end game?

• 3 months later...
On 11/11/2023 at 8:08 AM, BillsFanNC said:

Ummm...no.

Yeah!  Let's trust a worse crook to make it better!

It's like ditching Jeffrey Dahmer for Hitler.  Maybe I should have reversed those....

If people really are tired of the two party disaster that is our political system, we need to do away with First Past The Post voting. 

Until then, third party challengers will always be a joke and detrimental to their own causes. 

42 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

If people really are tired of the two party disaster that is our political system, we need to do away with First Past The Post voting. 

Until then, third party challengers will always be a joke and detrimental to their own causes. 

The two-party system is our 2nd largest problem behind money/lobbying/greed in Congress.  

LMAO. the full-blown antiparty ticket.

Two corporate tools from each side will definitely provide representation to the people.

Citizens united opened this bag. and its only gotten worse.  

503(C) and Lobbyist run DC and have huge sway on our elections. from ballot harvesting, to promoting wedge topics.