Bills @ Bengals postgame thread

Simon

1 minute ago, No_Matter_What said:

I know it will be all doom and gloom and fire everybody mood here right now but I don’t share it.

To me the team was prepared today, we fought a tough battle vs very good team on the road. We were not dominated. We had another key injury in Bernard early + Hyde late, Josh made one big mistake (INT), they had one great defensive play (Kincaid fumble).

I actually liked our offense. Shakir and Kincaid showed progress again. We need to incorporate new players into defense and finally stop having bad luck with key injuries. And once the playoff comes, Von Miller makes that key stop on 3rd down with 2 mins to go.

I think we just hit rock bottom record wise. Now every game is just a fight for a playoffs spot, and if we get there, which I have no doubt about, we will be battle tested and in form.

I believe in this team.

I don’t.

They were absolutely dominated in the first half and that’s where the game was lost.

This team lost to the Patriots and lucked the hell out against Tampa and The Giants.

They are done. Stick a fork in ‘em.

It’s time to rebuild/re-tool.not enough difference makers on this team.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1

I’m wondering if this is as far as McD is going to take this group.  We’re just not good enough.  Defense has been OK, all things considered, I suppose.  But it doesn’t win us any meaningful games.   Offense takes too long to get into rhythm.  And every game is starting to require all things to break our way, such that if there’s a blown call, or a moronic challenge that we lose, we just can’t overcome it.  

In all seriousness… why watch the games if the Referees are so blatantly call the game in favor of one team.  This game was pathetic.

The Bills did enough to lose.  But the Refs made sure it would never be close.  This game reminded me of so many of our games against the Pats….  Everything they did was ignored… everything our boys thought about was called.  

f’in bull####

• Like (+1) 4
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

Went pretty much ss I expected, except the Defense did show up occasionally and the offense just could not keep up.  I think it's time to take a deep dive into the coach, honestly enough is enough.  The talent has been there, not just this year, but look at the past years teams?  SB favorites in some years.   The coaching is holding this team back.  We saw the attempt at a screen, and again with the failed trick play, when talent is not the problem, what is?  Coaching 

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

This team is done. No clue what the problem is, but they are officially not good. So f-ING dissapointing 

It really is disappointing.  

So much potential and so much dysfunction.  

It's bewildering.  

• Agree 4

4 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

I know it will be all doom and gloom and fire everybody mood here right now but I don’t share it.

To me the team was prepared today, we fought a tough battle vs very good team on the road. We were not dominated. We had another key injury in Bernard early + Hyde late, Josh made one big mistake (INT), they had one great defensive play (Kincaid fumble).

I actually liked our offense. Shakir and Kincaid showed progress again. We need to incorporate new players into defense and finally stop having bad luck with key injuries. And once the playoff comes, Von Miller makes that key stop on 3rd down with 2 mins to go.

I think we just hit rock bottom record wise. Now every game is just a fight for a playoffs spot, and if we get there, which I have no doubt about, we will be battle tested and in form.

I believe in this team.

my same takeaway. I am encouraged.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LifeLongBillsFan said:

Why do we have an inexperienced OC? 
It is self destructive!

why are there no other veteran experienced coaches on the staff?  we have two of the few elite players in the league in allen and diggs.  they deserve the same quality coaching.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.