Bills @ Bengals Game Thread - 2nd Half

Simon

NFL gets what they want. On to next week.

Loos to Cinci was always a possibility when the schedule was released. On the road, national game. This loss isn't the problem, it's losing to bums that has consequences at the end of the season.

• Agree 1

Just now, Dopey said:

So the timeout everyone is bitching about didn’t matter. Yeah, this place is smartur than our staff. 

Is someone going to fall for it. 

Not the point. It was an extremely questionable challenge call, at a point in the game where your timeouts are more valuable. 

• Agree 2

I know most don't agree but I think this is the game that keeps us from the playoffs.  Not likely to win the division now unless Miami collapses.  Can't really lose another game with a tough schedule coming up. Lost the head to head against a WC competitor.  Too many conference losses against other WC competitors.

This coaching staff needs to go.  Dorsey sucks.  McD is an ok coach but I don't think good enough to get us over the hump.  Our team has stagnated on both D and O.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.