Thursday night football-Titans @ Steelers 8:15 Prime Video NFL+

HOUSE

I love the old “move the OC down the field” band aid! Classic move when your offense is a dumpster fire. Remember this? 

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/hackett-s-sideline-presence-helps-11869470

Hackett's presence on the sideline clearly had something to do with Manuel's improved poise and confidence.

"We made a decision during the week that we thought it would be better for the quarterback to have Nate down there," said head coach Doug Marrone. "With a young quarterback, EJ (Manuel), trying to get him back and then with Nate and I down there it's a different sense. Those guys talk to each other all during the week, they talk to each other all during practice, there's a little bit separation when he's upstairs."

5 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

lot of ticky tack stuff. Both fouls on Porter are usually not called. I can’t even believe they saw that facemask; he barely had it on there for a second. 

Not ticky tack IMO.  Facemask was obvious.  There are more non-calls on facemasks than should be called.  Porter is very physical.  Was flagged a lot in college.  I'm a PSU alum so I watch all the games.  Porter is very physical.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.