MNF - Raiders @ Lions

T&C

6 minutes ago, Franco_92 said:

If the Bills were playing this exact game, fans would post 15 threads about how they aren't for real for letting a bad team stick around. This is what NFL football looks like. This game should be 35-7 and it's not. Loins fans aren't and shouldn't worry

I mean they’ve been fairy dominant. They pinned them inside the 5. Then have sacked JG 3 times this drive. They’re closing this game out. 

Also, people hold their own teams to a higher standard. Really happy for Goff, but nobody is watching Goff and holding up an Allen/Mahomes measuring stick. Goff got a lot of praise early in his career. Then they were close to winning a few championships and it all changed. Goff is a feel good story until the Lions get close on a consistent basis. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, BBFL said:

So is this the last chance Jimmy G is handed a starting job in the league…?

Starter?

After tonight I wouldn’t want him as our backup. I’d rather pick up Trey Lance, Justin Fields, Daniel Jones, Matt Barkley, Zach Wilson,  Mac Jones, Bailey Zappe or Mitch Trubisky as our 2nd QB. 

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

7 hours ago, BBFL said:

So is this the last chance Jimmy G is handed a starting job in the league…?

7 hours ago, Mango said:

Starter?

After tonight I wouldn’t want him as our backup. I’d rather pick up Trey Lance, Justin Fields, Daniel Jones, Matt Barkley, Zach Wilson,  Mac Jones, Bailey Zappe or Mitch Trubisky as our 2nd QB. 

It's settled then.  Jimmy G has a tearful and heartfelt reunion in Foxboro next year with the New England Patriots.  NEP player / coach motto: 'You can trade out / sign out anywhere, but you can never leave'.

I just want to know why they get a conditional draft pick for signing him. 🤔🤨

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Campbell seems similar in philosophy to McD imo.  Bills  Lions would b a great SB.

The Lions are a better all around team than the Bills. Allen obviously is better than Geoff and the Lion's secondary is weak. However, they have fantastic balance on offense. Their defensive front is very good. Their coaches are superior to Buffalo's.

In short, the Lions are an up coming team on the rise. Still don't think this is the year they win it all. 

The Bills are likely on the decline. Still a very good team but it's stuck in 3rd gear. The car needs to be sold or at least refurbished. 

After the Bills likely disappointing season I suspect many fans eyes will be more open minded. I hope fans don't give the regime a pass and blame injuries and or bad luck. 

• Vomit 1

13 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

The Lions are a better all around team than the Bills. Allen obviously is better than Geoff and the Lion's secondary is weak. However, they have fantastic balance on offense. Their defensive front is very good. Their coaches are superior to Buffalo's.

In short, the Lions are an up coming team on the rise. Still don't think this is the year they win it all. 

The Bills are likely on the decline. Still a very good team but it's stuck in 3rd gear. The car needs to be sold or at least refurbished. 

After the Bills likely disappointing season I suspect many fans eyes will be more open minded. I hope fans don't give the regime a pass and blame injuries and or bad luck. 

17 leaves his funk and we do very well

Good chance we get our 1st game flexed out of SNF for week 10. That is scheduled right now for the Jets at Raiders. Fox has two attractive games on Sunday afternoon. I don't think they can protect both of them. Browns at Ravens and 49ers at Jaguars would be a better SNF game.

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

17 leaves his funk and we do very well

17 can't do it all by himself. Personally, I don't think he's in a funk either. For the most part he's played well. 

If guys like Kincaid and Shakir continue to play well then the Bills have a nice shot at making a good run. 

The defense really needs the Vin of the past. Hopefully, that will come at the right time. If so, he makes the defense so much better. The injuries are pretty devastating though 

The coaching needs to be better. That I'm not so confident in. 

This week should tell us a lot about the team. A loss likely puts them in a dogfight just to make the playoffs. A win puts them in solid position to win the division and it a WC spot. Big implications. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

Those Lions metallic blue helmets last night were 🔥🔥🔥

This isn't Lions related but the NFL is demanding the Houston Cougars stop wearing the Houston Oilers colors. It's very similar to the Houston Oilers look.

https://th.bing.com/th?id=ORMS.6ee5c0cba00c562d2f7ccf31a53c6fdb&pid=Wdp&w=612&h=304&qlt=90&c=1&rs=1&dpr=1.25&p=0

5 minutes ago, Gregg said:

This isn't Lions related but the NFL is demanding the Houston Cougars stop wearing the Houston Oilers colors. It's very similar to the Houston Oilers look.

https://th.bing.com/th?id=ORMS.6ee5c0cba00c562d2f7ccf31a53c6fdb&pid=Wdp&w=612&h=304&qlt=90&c=1&rs=1&dpr=1.25&p=0

The NFL should go piss up a rope. 🤨

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.