MNF - Raiders @ Lions

T&C

6 minutes ago, Franco_92 said:

3 posts apart

This board man 

He was replying to me I believe. Which is cool, I mean I get what he’s aiming at but the blocking isn’t exactly the best tonight. 

I liked the kid at ‘Bama and the 4 Lions games I’ve watched he looks like he will have a decent career as a receiver in this league… guy is also a reasonable pass blocker for a rook’. 

Edited by BBFL

24 minutes ago, BBFL said:

He was replying to me I believe. Which is cool, I mean I get what he’s aiming at but the blocking isn’t exactly the best tonight. 

I liked the kid at ‘Bama and the 4 Lions games I’ve watched he looks like he will have a decent career as a receiver in this league… guy is also a reasonable pass blocker for a rook’. 

I was just kidding. I can definitely see that he's a polarizing player just watching him

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, cDAVIS said:

Not sure if anyone has said this but the Lions are very good at handing off in the shot gun. I k ow a lot of people here hate it. They are facing the raiders though so it doesn't mean much.

They're probably the best team at running the ball at 3rd and moderate distance as any I have seen. Nobody even tries it. They do it consistently and they will happily go on 4th down if they get half the yardage. They did it to us a few times on Thanksgiving. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mikie2times said:

They're probably the best team at running the ball at 3rd and moderate distance as any I have seen. Nobody even tries it. They do it consistently and they will happily go on 4th down if they get half the yardage. They did it to us a few times on Thanksgiving. 

Really? Man I don't even remember that. You can tell they have that part of their game dialed in though like you said.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.