Week 8 - Around the NFL (i.e. NOT a Bills thread please)

aristocrat

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

Isn't it absurd that the bills struggled against both these teams (jets and giants) 

The giants defense has been just as good as the jets since the bills game…really doesn’t seem all that surprising to me.  No one has done much of anything against them for 12 straight quarters now 

if we didn’t lose our best 4 defensive players we would’ve shut them out 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

Just now, FrenchConnection said:

Tannehill?

Think all veteran options who give you the best shot to actually acquire without little capital are rough… Bridgewater, Tanny, Brissett. Why not try for Garropollo? That O’Connell is apparently impressing the Raiders and who knows what’s going in Tennessee, they might want to keep Tanny as a backup if they choose to move forward with Levis after today…

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

The giants defense has been just as good as the jets since the bills game…really doesn’t seem all that surprising to me.  No one has done much of anything against them for 12 straight quarters now 

The Giants played the Commanders and Jets the last two weeks, so it’s difficult for me to say they’ve become a great defense. I want to see them show up against divisional foes like Dallas and Philly before giving them too much credit. 

Just now, SirAndrew said:

You all still think Daboll is genius for playing it conservative? Conservative doesn’t work in the NFL. 

It does if your freaking kicker can hit a chip shot FG

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.