10/26/23 Week #8 TNF GAMEDAY Bills vs Buccaneers Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

8 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

and if we squeak one out ?

That’s the thing. If it’s a nightmare of a game but we still win, we definitely still need some big changes. I really don’t know. Hopefully I feel better after the game but I’d really love to feel like anyone on this team has a clue and actually gives a *****. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Sitting at Brennan's, NO French Quarter at a poorly timed company dinner and not in section 228. I learned the Bills Backer Bar here is at Redeyes just 4 blocks from the hotel I am at and not at Fat Harrys on St Charles 30 minute trolley ride away.  Maybe make it there for the 2nd half.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Dick_Cheney said:

That’s the thing. If it’s a nightmare of a game but we still win, we definitely still need some big changes. I really don’t know. Hopefully I feel better after the game but I’d really love to feel like anyone on this team has a clue and actually gives a *****. 

These are tough times for long time Bills fans.

Almost and yet  ..

2 minutes ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

Sitting at Brennan's, NO French Quarter at a poorly timed company dinner and not in section 228. I learned the Bills Backer Bar here is at Redeyes just 4 blocks from the hotel I am at and not at Fat Harrys on St Charles 30 minute trolley ride away.  Maybe make it there for the 2nd half.

how you must suffer , being at Brennans and those Bananas for dessert

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I want to see 1 impact play from Von.  Enough pitch count. Test that knee....

He did get a pressure on Mac last week with an almost strip sack.  Mac avoided like 5 guys falling behind him after that and scrambled for like 5 yards though.

2 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Let's hope they are focused and prepared. I'm afraid they might press too much. 

Hard to find that balance this year between execution - getting it done and playing too tight which causes hesitation and timing issues.

If Allen sees a lane, he should scramble and get into this game early and try to get into a good cadence. Just can't predict how horrible and how much interference the zebras are going to create. Hard to get into a rhythm when you are walking backwards after making a good play.

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.