10/26/23 Week #8 TNF GAMEDAY Bills vs Buccaneers Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

I didnā€™t think I could have hated Chan Gailey more then I did when he was our coach but remembering how much I love Fitzā€¦..man ***** Chan Gailey for ruining that team and making the end of Fitzā€™s time here feel gross. I really wanted him back for that offseason of EJs rookie year. Wish he came back for 1 more to retire as Joshā€™s backup.

7 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I didnā€™t think I could have hated Chan Gailey more then I did when he was our coach but remembering how much I love Fitzā€¦..man ***** Chan Gailey for ruining that team and making the end of Fitzā€™s time here feel gross. I really wanted him back for that offseason of EJs rookie year. Wish he came back for 1 more to retire as Joshā€™s backup.

Easy on the Gailey hate. At least he tried to win and take chances and after Jauron, it was a breath of fresh air. His offense was innovative and he was a classy guy. If just didnā€™t work with Ralph as ownerā€¦ shocking

8 minutes ago, MJS said:

When's the last time they didn't?

Against the Jags a while back?

3 minutes ago, Breakout Squad said:

Easy on the Gailey hate. At least he tried to win and take chances and after Jauron, it was a breath of fresh air. His offense was innovative and he was a classy guy. If just didnā€™t work with Ralph as ownerā€¦ shocking

Against the Jags a while back?

Ā 

Personally, I loved Gailey's offense.

• Like (+1) 1

• Simon pinned this topic

Maybe thereā€™s a way we can win this game and McD still decides to get rid of Dorsey.Ā 

Ā 

Unless we see a very different team tonight than we have the last few weeks, I will remain extremely concerned.Ā 

Ā 

If we lose this game, it will require significantĀ trades and firing Dorsey to even make the postseason. Hoping for the best!

2 minutes ago, Dick_Cheney said:

Maybe thereā€™s a way we can win this game and McD still decides to get rid of Dorsey.Ā 

Ā 

Unless we see a very different team tonight than we have the last few weeks, I will remain extremely concerned.Ā 

Ā 

If we lose this game, it will require significantĀ trades and firing Dorsey to even make the postseason. Hoping for the best!

and if we squeak one out ?

I'd love to see a convincing win tonight (I will take any win really) and then have Evans say damn... please trade me there.Ā  Tuesday we hear Bills swapped picks with the Bucs for Evans šŸ˜ƒĀ w

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Stevie smoked Sherman lol

Edited by Scott7975

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.