Trade deadline needs what are your priorities

Xwnyer

1 minute ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

Reality check...the only way we have success here on out, trade for more offensive firepower. But we won't as usual 

I see zero moves

and in addition more of “how in the world we’re we not prepared”

startinf this weekend against the bengals 

• Agree 1

Just now, Drew21PA said:

I see zero moves

and in addition more of “how in the world we’re we not prepared”

startinf this weekend against the bengals 

Oh I agree nothing will be done.  It's McDermott being defensive minded, Beane thinking what we have is better than what's out there,and beane thinking the draft picks he makes are more valuable (and to a larger degree they arent)

5 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Poyer.  Now that he’s proven he can man up at Will LB, going to give him a shot at 1T next.  He should be one of the quickest 1T’s in the league.

You know Cincy licking their chops seeing Poyer at LB.  They bullied our undersized D for 5 quarters last year.  On a positive note, Burrow and Chase won’t have a 70% version of Tre White to pick on.  Also a positive that Hayden Hurst no longer there.  Dude feasts on the Bills going back to his Ravens days.  

Edited by BuffaloRebound

For mcd’s defense to work ( bend don’t break) you have to stop the run on first second down and get into 3rd and more than 6-7. We have needed a solid backup /rotational 1T for a few years. The lack of having one really stuck out during the bengals playoff game and is continuing to stick out now. Poona is only 5’10, not a 1T. Phillips has the body of a 1T but doesn’t play like one. Settle gets pushed around. Going back to Harrison Phillips/Kyle Williams they were smaller DT’s that got pushed back. 

I like Klein but vs Cinci he'd be a run answer and they'd just pass against him.  With a run stopping DT you can play coverage personnel and hopefully contain the Bengals.  Without a run stopping DT you try it and Mixon pounds out 100 yards and 2 TD's.  At least Oliver is playing (he was out vs the Pats) and Phillips is still healthy and Ford has shown some signs.  Settle is pretty useless.  I'd love getting a good DT I just can't think of any that are getting shopped or are available.

• Like (+1) 1

They need DT and another LB with the ability to start. 

Another low-end depth WR is not going to help us. 

We can't figure out how to use Harty and he's had an entire offseason and 8 games with the team, and it just became apparent to Dorsey and staff now that Khalil Shakir should get more time. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.