Trade deadline needs what are your priorities

Xwnyer

My priorities are to just go all in. The Chiefs look especially vulnerable this year. The Bengals got off to a slow start. The Ravens look good but still not positive Lamar can carry a team in the playoffs. The Jags actually look like a real threat but they still need to prove themselves. The Dolphins are good but will Tua hold up? Does the team hold up outside of Miami in January? The AFC is wide open. Take advantage and push it all in. The window is open as long as Josh Allen is the quarterback but just be willing to take some risks and improve the personnel

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

line (either OT, or DT); and WR 2.  The numbers for Herbert, JA, and Mahomes all drop when the talent at WR drops.  You need both,  Can't rely just on JA and Diggs to bail-out the offense.  

DT frees up the LBs to make plays and not have to take on OL.  

50 minutes ago, rayray808 said:

Giants and Commanders losing yesterday was huge... both teams have guys on defense we could use

I'd take a WR from the Commanders also.  

50 minutes ago, Dillenger4 said:

Yep - it's happening. NYG and us in talks...

any idea for who? 

Jaylon Johnson moves the needle for me, if we're truly in on him and not just kicking the tires. 

1) He would be a massive get for this year

2) Would signal another piece to the youth movement on defense, with our secondary built around Jaylon Johnson & Christian Benford.  Backload his new contract for when Von and co. come off the books and let's go 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.