Your very true feelings for tomorrow outcome

Italian Bills

58 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Your biggest fear being the fans’ reaction if the Bills don’t look good vs the Bills themselves says a lot about you.

C'mon Fire, hang with me brother...do you really think I "fear" fan reaction, or this board??

It was a joke. But, as I should remember, sarcasm doesn't travel well on the inter-webs.

7 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Because all the reasons below, how much are you worried for tomorrow ? 

our lately struggling on offense

the amount of injuries that hit us

the fact that is a divisional game away in a very hostile environment 

the hoodie that can always find a way

our run D

dorsey unable to create a great and balanced offensive plan

- zero worried

- a lil bit worried

- worried

Tbh I'm never less than a little bit worried. Playing Hoody always pushes the needle further and it always will.

I'm very bearish on our season at this point, but I think this is a get right game for the Bills. New England is basically the same team we played last week, except their offense is even worse. I expect us to run up the score pretty severely on NE, and I'd be shocked if they score more than 10 points due to their ineptitude under center.

8 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Because all the reasons below, how much are you worried for tomorrow ? 

our lately struggling on offense

the amount of injuries that hit us

the fact that is a divisional game away in a very hostile environment 

the hoodie that can always find a way

our run D

dorsey unable to create a great and balanced offensive plan

- zero worried

- a lil bit worried

- worried

Zero worried. 

2 hours ago, JohninMinn. said:

Hoping Bills don't play down to their opponents level again. This is where McD earns his paycheck.

Josh said something that struck me. He said basically he hope they put it together this week because game are going to get tougher as the season goes on. This says to me that they In fact do have it in their heads who the lesser opponents are. You can't tell me they don't take some teams lighter than others. I think Buffalo does this often. Last years Buffalo's superbowl was the KC game this year so far it was Miami. The other games just look like a struggle for them which is funny because they were against lesser talented teams. 

Edited by Goin Breakdown

I’m very worried about our DT situation.  I would look for BB to try and exploit the unit.

luckily-  they are terrible, so there’s very little chance of losing.  I don’t care if we win by 1 or 70.  Just win and stay healthy in sept-nov.   

3 minutes ago, benderbender said:

Confused The Goldbergs GIF by ABC Network

So, how did it turn out for you?  🤷‍♂️

For tomorrow I am like I am every game day, hopeful but nervous. At least it’s a Sunday game at 1:00pm. That just feels like NFL football time to me. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.