Week 7, Bills v. Cheats - Predict the Score

Freddie's Dead

Don’t care as long as we Blank them. 40-0 or 24-0 or 200-0.  

I want to see Kraft lose his marbles and fire BillyBoy at the post game media show.  End up in a battle Royal with Kraft smacking that smug smirk off Cheeties face with a folding chair. 

what a perfect ending to the Dynasty courtesy of the Bills 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Behindenemylines said:

Don’t care as long as we Blank them. 40-0 or 24-0 or 200-0.  

I want to see Kraft lose his marbles and fire BillyBoy at the post game media show.  End up in a battle Royal with Kraft smacking that smug smirk off Cheeties face with a folding chair. 

what a perfect ending to the Dynasty courtesy of the Bills 

How about 2-0? That would be fun.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Pats* - 24

Good guys - 23

Not feeling good about this one.  Pats* are going to run right up the gut over and over and without Jones and Oliver and undersized LBs I feel like the Bills are vulnerable right up the middle.  You'll see tons of short passes from Maccorkle too because of breezy conditions.  Could come down to a FG in the end.  I just don't see any kind of Bills blowout. (hope I'm bad wrong)

Edited by KCNC
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Bills 20

Pats 13

Man I want to go higher on the Bills but I think the Bills offense struggles again, more so due to it being a division rival in their home than anything else. NE offense is abysmal but the defense always comes to play somehow. The fact that Judon is out is the wild card that makes me want to push the Bills higher. He always seems to have a Josh Allen homing beacon, probably my least favorite player for Allen to play against. Diggs has another day, board still melts down, but 5-2 looks pretty, pretty good.

• Like (+1) 1

Congratulations to everyone who picked the Cheats, you were right.  With the final score of Bills 25, Cheats 29, the winners are:

Gold - @mead107 27-31 for a total difference of 4 points

Silver - @KCNC 23-24 for a total difference of 7 points

Bronze (tie) - @HomeskillitMoorman and @phypon 17-20 for a total difference of 17 points

See you all Thursday.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Congratulations to everyone who picked the Cheats, you were right.  With the final score of Bills 25, Cheats 29, the winners are:

Gold - @mead107 27-31 for a total difference of 4 points

Silver - @KCNC 23-24 for a total difference of 7 points

Bronze (tie) - @HomeskillitMoorman and @phypon 17-20 for a total difference of 17 points

See you all Thursday.

I predicted a lower score but was afraid of this result. The offense is flat as hell and has no rythm I fault the OC and can we ever get to,LOs with more than 8 seconds on play clock

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

I predicted a lower score but was afraid of this result. The offense is flat as hell and has no rythm I fault the OC and can we ever get to,LOs with more than 8 seconds on play clock

You called it.  I really thought we would continue making the Cheats our biatch, but we just handed Belicheat #300.  This one hurts.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.