MNF Packers at Raiders Game Thread

Process

Just now, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I’m guessing because the packers have three.

If they stopped the clock, 1:50 left…and immediately went 3 and out…packers have time left.

1 minute and 2 time outs is plenty. 

The raiders have an equal chance of scoring whether they have the ball, or Jordan love has the ball. More time just gives them more time to score. 

• Haha (+1) 1

In my fantasy league, we do a weekly payout. Each week is randomly assigned a category at the beginning of the year. Some weeks it’s “highest scoring offensive player” or “most rushing yards”.

Everyone throws in an extra $70 a season (5 a week) and it’s paid out fifty bucks a week. Makes each week more interesting even if your actual team sucks.

This week is “longest FG”. Current leader of a K started in our league is 50 yards from Brandon Aubrey of the Cowboys. 

Carlson just missed the 53 yarder which would have earned another buddy in our league the $50. Pretty funny. I’m sitting here just hoping Raiders drives stall around the 35 yard line just for the drama 

Edited by EmotionallyUnstable

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

At least we get to watch Eichel visit the set with the Stanley Cup! That's awesome!

Its part of the NFL's ongoing experimentation to see how much pain and suffering they can inflict on Buffalo sports fans. 

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RobbRiddicksTDLeap said:

Jack Eichel is a ***** disgrace. 

“Do you have the ring?”

”No. it’s a little big and heavy. No.”

Oh sorry Jack. Your soft buttery hands can’t hold up all that heavy gold. 

I hate him. 

And he said the best fans are in Las Vegas!

I’ve seen nothing out of Love this season to make me think he will be Green Bay’s QB much beyond this season. Now that defensive coordinators have film, he is getting figured out.  They are mainly ground and pound against a porous Raiders D.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.