How did Von Miller look?

Westside

5 minutes ago, Westside said:

I wasn’t able to watch much of the game, I was wondering how Von looked and played. Would be great to see him start rounding into shape soon. 

BTW, I think Epenesa is starting to look like a beast 

I don’t know why he was even out there.

Make Lawson inactive so Von could get 5 snaps in the first half. 

If that’s all he’s going to do they could have just made him inactive for the Jags, Giants and Patriots and activated him at Day 21/21. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Non-existent.  I only noticed him on the field once.   Bills have paid him 3 million dollars a sack so far.  I said it when they signed him, and continue to feel the same way.  It was an unusual move for Beane when he did it, and was a direct reaction for losing out on JJ Watt and Chandler Jones in consecutive years.   Its also the reason Deandre Hopkins isnt in a Bills uniform.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Von had very few snaps and looked slow. AJE was fantastic and Dane was our best db.  Dorian & Bernard are going to really need to step up.

Funny you mention that I thought Williams looked like he had potential.  I'm sold on Bernard he seems like Milano 2.0.  Hopefully Williams does step up.  I think Dodson can play LB but I think coverage will suffer.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.