How did Von Miller look?

Westside

We're probably still a few weeks away from Von being back to full strength. 

Right now he needs playing time to get back up to speed. But he should not be out there in crucial end game situations. He's not effective at all as a pash rusher right now. 

1 minute ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

washed

totally and completely washed. Wasn't a fan of the signing when it happened, am even less so now.

That's quite the judgement to make considering he is obviously not fully rehabbed. I mean, he could be washed yes, but total and complete remains to be seen.

Just now, dickleyjones said:

That's quite the judgement to make considering he is obviously not fully rehabbed. I mean, he could be washed yes, but total and complete remains to be seen.

OK,then let's put it this way:

He had zero impact on the game and shouldn't be on the field at this point.

• Agree 3

45 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

I am putting the cart before the horse, but if he shows very little the rest of the year, I cut him in the offseason, and take the dead cap hit. 

As far as the present, WTF are the coaches thinking not only activating him, but putting him on the field. He is beyond useless right now. 

These coaches are really great. Not sure if you’ve noticed or not. 

8 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

Everyone's praising our D, but they held a team that hasn't even averaged 12 PPG or 1 TD/game to their second most total yards, passing yards, 1st Downs, and most riding yards that they've logged all season.  

... in our house!  

Impressive?  

And the Giants had Barkley for the first time since week 2. 

9 points against. That is the stat that matters.  

9 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

washed

totally and completely washed. Wasn't a fan of the signing when it happened, am even less so now.

100% agree.  

Hollywood Von would still be a Ram(and he probably preferred that) if the Bills didn’t empty the vault for him. 

Edited by LabattBlue

If Von still looks this way come December, then I will worry. He's still only 11 months removed from his 2nd ACL tear. I think it will take a few weeks for him to round into form. Thankfully we signed Leonard Floyd, who has been a monster, and AJE seems to have turned the corner. 

6 minutes ago, Beast said:

And the Giants had Barkley for the first time since week 2. 

9 points against. That is the stat that matters.  

It matters, but my point was that it's also very much in line with their average of less than a FG more, and we allowed way more yards than their average.  Not too mention that out was their blunders, not or D, that cost them the game.  Twice in fact.  LOL

You cannot effectively argue that.  

The Giants offense, like most of Daboll's others, sucks, and in this case is the worst in the league, also not unfamiliar territory for him.  

I'm not patting the defense on the back for this performance, in a home game.

19 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

That's the position you put yourself in when your drafts are ineffective at producing impact pass rushers, much less elite players.  He can thank himself for it.  

Epenesa, Rousseau, and Oliver arent making impacts on the DL?

Seems more like the problem all along was the DC.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.