Bills vs Jags Postgame thread

SCBills

Josh And Diggs walked out of there healthy that’s really all i can ask for at this point.  Body clock disadvantage killed us, the Refs sucked when the game was close, either gave Jax first downs or took first downs away from Buffalo. at the very end they called roughing the passer. whoopee. too late. The injuries sucked, London sucks, playing the Jags sucks. Thankfully we don’t have to go to London for a while. It’s a week to week league.  Two weeks ago Jacksonville and Lawrence were starting to be written off. 

Playing a team that was adjusted to UK time perturbed me all week, and Miami playing at Kansas City *in Germany* not Arrowhead pisses me off too.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, HIT BY SPIKES said:

If you switch over to the ManCity v Arsenal English Premiere Football/Soccer game now it helps ease the pain and the score is 0-0 at the 66 minute mark.

I don't give a F about English soccer any more than they care about NFL which is absolute zero.  I went there and they told me as much

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, HIT BY SPIKES said:

If you switch over to the ManCity v Arsenal English Premiere Football/Soccer game now it helps ease the pain and the score is 0-0 at the 66 minute mark.

Felt like we were 0-0 too at the same amount of time elapsed. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.