Bills vs Jags Postgame thread

SCBills

6 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

The biggest coaching error was flying out on Friday. The Jags already had seven plus day advantage to adjust - why give them another three? Should have been given time to recover on Monday and flown out late Tuesday at the very worst.

Hate cliches but fail to prepare and prepare to fail.

If we went Monday and lost they'd say we should have used our own facilities to recover ... but McChump is there and should know the team for the right call. And we were fairly healthy 

I don't have it in me to listen to the post game...

has there been an update on Daquan Jones injury?  I saw pec earlier and that is not good.  they usually only list that as an injury if it later ends up being torn.  What was von millers injury?  Rich Eisen was to busy trying to be pat summerall to give actual information.

the Dolphins just basically won their game, they only need about 13 points and they will probably score 40 + today.

the worst part about today is I dont see how they beat KC, Baltimore, Miami, Cincy etc.. without milano.

I don't want to hear about London ever again at this point.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Agreed. There were a lot of different factors that went into this loss, but almost all of them ultimately fall upon McD.

Bed decision/plan to travel so late in the week. Team playing sloppy, all those penalties. Special Teams a mess. Offense back to that frenetic energy.

And how many times are you going to watch them burn our blitz with Ridley before we stop calling it?

Biggest factor this week was Pederson v McD, and Pederson won every level.

The travel yes… the massive advantage in travel to Jags yes. The D held up reasonably well considering. The O gets more of it from me. Agree  the blitz was getting beat consistently when it’s not Milano .. hard to crush McD given injuries and insane officiating. But the OL did not show. Couldn’t run the ball and Josh did best he could. 

Just now, Process said:

Horrific game plan and play calling by Ken today.

Buffalo should have gone away from the run a lot earlier than they did, probably.

Still a long season, but these are the types of games that will have people question the offensive coaching in Buffalo, and rightfully so.

4 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

other than the arm punt not sure what Josh was supposed to do Execution was off today especially in the first half and Dorsey's calls left a lot to be desired   

I thought Josh played well today.

O line penalties, drops and horrible play calling killed this team today

6 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

5 hours ago we were the greatest. Coaches were respected and defended. Anyone who said a critical word about buffalo was booed. And now here we're are. 

Lololooll

Show me one post where I respected McChump. There have been a few here keen to his bull#### for a while. 

1 minute ago, Process said:

Horrific game plan and play calling by Ken today.

Dorsey gives a master class on how to abandon what has been working.

Josh under center running play action, mixing in the run and keeping the D guessing.

His obsession with running out of the gun is so frustrating.

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, boyst said:

McDermott preachers accountability. How does he allow a hitch and hitch with 22 seconds left? How does he not have a special teams coordinated enough to make sure to let that go into the end zone?

I know it's almost a goddamn campaign I'm having, but the guy is in over his head trying to be a head coach and a coordinator. He can't manage both being a head coach and calling the defense.

And trust me I know the offense was not without fault. But the head coach is supposed to be there on top of all of the aspects. And he is failing

Why do you think that would go into the endzone when none of his punts have all day?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.