Bills vs Jags Postgame thread

SCBills

1 hour ago, juscoo said:

calling me a bandwagon fan is wild. it's insane how low the bar is for some bills fans. people like you always willing to accept less. tonight just proved my point, the chiefs will always be better than us because they win close games they don't play well in.

Very boring take.

I wouldn't be surprised that if the Bills won a bunch of close games, you'd come back and say they are not dominating like they should be.
I've seen lots of fans like you before.

11 hours ago, juscoo said:

calling me a bandwagon fan is wild. it's insane how low the bar is for some bills fans. people like you always willing to accept less. tonight just proved my point, the chiefs will always be better than us because they win close games they don't play well in.

You mean like the 2nd half of last season when we repeatedly won close games against teams when we played unevenly?  You mean the games like Detroit, Cleveland, the Jets at Rich Stadium, & the Dolphins playoff game that had some Bills fans complaining about bitterly on 2BD?

On 10/9/2023 at 3:38 PM, boyst said:

Of course, I agree. But changing our scheme to match the level of talent must be done to ensure the best possibility of contention for those that are thrust into positions of play.

How this staff thought we had a capable backup in Williams blows my mind. Maybe he will get there but the dude was LOST. 

True Williams didn't look good, missed a couple of tackles, and was benched.  Bernard looked terrible last year when he played.  Hopefully Williams will learn quicker than Bernard because we need it.

On 10/13/2023 at 12:34 AM, Mark Vader said:

Very boring take.

I wouldn't be surprised that if the Bills won a bunch of close games, you'd come back and say they are not dominating like they should be.
I've seen lots of fans like you before.

it's genuinely wild how people just ignore what's happened previously and when it happens again in a few months just go "definitely will be different next year" lol

• 4 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.