NY Radio Host doesn’t hold back on Evan Neal

SCBills

10 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Williams is pretty good. I think the switch was more due to the talent available to add being at LT, and tougher to convince a FA to sign and make a switch to RT than to just move the guy already on your roster and under contract, then any major downfall of Williams.

I don't think he's All Pro, and we're still only talking a small handful of guys from a perennial Championship program. But still.

Idk man, I’ve been less than impressed with him. I mean, is he the worst T in the NFL? No. But I’m not sure he’s much more than a JAG, which is a disappointment.

10 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Jonah Williams sucks. Agree on Landon Dickerson. Forgot about him. He is a stud. 

He gave up 12 sacks last season. I think he is lucky to still be starting, let alone having been shunted to RT. 

3 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Idk man, I’ve been less than impressed with him. I mean, is he the worst T in the NFL? No. But I’m not sure he’s much more than a JAG, which is a disappointment.

I mean, I dont really care about Williams. If yall think he sucks thats fine by me. I was just trying to come up with names from Bama that were managing to make it in the league.

***** JONAH WILLIAMS :thumbsup:

I've been to a nice amount of stadiums in the NFL. Attending a NJG game is easily the most boring atmosphere I've been apart of. They barely cheer. I actually saw a man tell a female fan to sit down when she stood up for a defensive 3rd down play. I'm surprised they boo'd. It's like going to a NJJ game without the obvious idiots and a bit quieter.

33 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I’m waiting for the “let’s bring him in”.

im just kidding.  Wide left put me in a sarcastic mood.

I expected a set back this year while Schoen and Daboll reconstruct this roster.  They lucked their way into a winning season last year.  I still hope the best for these two.

It would be nice if the Giants could pull off an upset this weekend. 

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, Starr Almighty said:

I've been to a nice amount of stadiums in the NFL. Attending a NJG game is easily the most boring atmosphere I've been apart of. They barely cheer. I actually saw a man tell a female fan to sit down when she stood up for a defensive 3rd down play. I'm surprised they boo'd. It's like going to a NJJ game without the obvious idiots and a bit quieter.

Agreed.

I have been to both Jets and Giants games and you are correct, Giant fans are dead.  Jets fans do have some live, unfortunately especially when the mind numbing J E T S JETS JETS JETS chant comes out.

Just now, TheBrownBear said:

Ain't happening.  The Fins are going to slaughter them.  Then the Giants get to come to WNY and get destroyed again on SNF.  Must be real fun to be a Giants fan right now. 

I know. In my company's office pool (we use the NY Post Monday's spread) the Fins are favored by 9.5. I took the Fins. I want the Giants to win of course but I am not betting on it.

Neal says "sorry":

After Neal's quotes from the locker room went viral on Wednesday, inspiring blowback from those offended by the OT's apparent shots at the working class and ticket-buyers, he issued an apology on social media.

"I am wrong for lashing out at the fans who are just as passionate and frustrated as I am," Neal wrote. "I let my frustrations in my play + desire to win get the best of me. I had no right to make light of anyone's job and I deeply regret the things I said.

"We are working day in and day out to grow as a team and this was an unnecessary distraction. I apologize."

Neal added Thursday, "I'm remorseful. I definitely could've used a better choice of words. Coming from humble beginnings myself, I never want to belittle anyone, regardless of their financial status or their occupation. So I really just wanted to apologize for what I said.

"I want the fans to know that I'm a human, like everyone else. If you ask anyone that's ever been around me, they always speak highly of me. Nobody's perfect, including myself."

Daboll says they're moving on:

Giants head coach Brian Daboll told reporters on Thursday and said they're moving on from Neal's comments.

"I think that Evan made a statement. We spoke," Daboll said, per ESPN.com. "I know he was very remorseful, regretful for the comment that he made."

Translation: Neal got told to "go cut a switch"

Bad times in that sports market.  He swatted a hornets nest of frustrated sports fans who probably want/need to attack somebody.

While I guess he is just being a mouthpiece for John q sportsfan... lagreca comes across as a bit hot headed and too much screaming and calling him "garbage" too many times.

9 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

Bad times in that sports market.  He swatted a hornets nest of frustrated sports fans who probably want/need to attack somebody.

While I guess he is just being a mouthpiece for John q sportsfan... lagreca comes across as a bit hot headed and too much screaming and calling him "garbage" too many times.

Yeah, I'm not impressed by Iagreca.  "Garbage" and "trash" know their kin.

I'm sure this will mend fences. Seriously, of Daboll trots him out next week against our DL he needs to be fired on the spot for malpractice.

Between this play and the one where he pushed Waller off the block and got Jones crushed last week I have to ask...is this dude throwing games? Legally blind? Just plain old dumb?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.