Around the NFL Week 3

HappyDays

1 minute ago, Goin Breakdown said:

All very good questions. Maybe I just do t feel like hearing about the dolphins all week lol. Or I dread what it will be like to watch a beatdown next week. I think my nerves come from not having a real offensive plan. The Bills O just still looks kinda bad. Dare I say like last year if not worse. We'll wait and see on that. 

I thought the Bills offense looked very good against the Raiders last week. This week, admittedly less so. Week One the offense itself was fine; just Josh had an in-game breakdown.

8 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Miami has been looking unstoppable. I hate to say it, but I think Tua is the real deal. His accuracy is on another level and he played well without Waddle. Their run game is also lethal w/ the Mostert/Ahmed/Achane trio. Their defense is not as good as ours though, but they’re no slouches on the field. It’s going to be a huge test for the Bills. Thank God the game is in Buffalo. 

I'll just say this much. "Thank you, Miami"

They just made Sean McDermott's job a ton easier. One would think coming off a 34 point road victory where your defense completely dominated and your offense was mostly on point would let the Bills feel great. 

Miami just puts up 70 and over 700 yards of offense. I don't think it's going to take much to get the Bills to refocus and work this week.  Miami just put a HUGE statement out there and I guarantee the players on this team are taking notice. 

I think this defense is going to be fired up all week. 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Bills won 37-3…The Bears are about to be behind 41-0 with a QB who looks hopeless. 
I bet Tremaine Edmunds checks his bank account and thinks that’s fine with me. 

Well, the first thing Edmunds is going off the field to check something.  Not sure his bank account is that thing.

6 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

The Dolphins offense was looking amazing last year too, didn't look as good against us. Now we're in our second season of having seen McDaniel's offense, I like our chances of finding a way to slow them down.

Don’t get me wrong, I think they’re a good team and we have to “bring it”, but the point is that against teams with somewhat competent defenses, Miami didn’t “go off” like that.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Chicago is an embarrassment 

Also, Chiefs schedule seems very very favorable. 

It always seems to.  Seems most of their "big" games are in KC, and the west has been so down the last x number of years.  Kind of like the Patriots (or a good college team) where they only have like 2 or 3 tough games a year and they usually find a way to win all or most of those.

8 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

The Dolphins offense was looking amazing last year too, didn't look as good against us. Now we're in our second season of having seen McDaniel's offense, I like our chances of finding a way to slow them down.

They only scored 24 against the Pats so they can be slowed down. Heck they only scored 7 the entire second half.  T he Bills can and should win if they play mistake free football. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Well, the first thing Edmunds is going off the field to check something.  Not sure his bank account is that thing.

Don’t get me wrong, I think they’re a good team and we have to “bring it”, but the point is that against teams with somewhat competent defenses, Miami didn’t “go off” like that.

Nobody has gone off and put up 70 points much.  It was just a give up game from Denver.  That isn't likely to happen again. Its the same offense from last season.  Tua was just concussed for most of it.  They also put 28 points on the Ravens last year in one quarter of football.  You think the Dolphins gonna score like that every week?  They won't.  They didn't the first two weeks.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Scott7975 said:

Nobody has gone off and put up 70 points much.  It was just a give up game from Denver.  That isn't likely to happen again. Its the same offense from last season.  Tua was just concussed for most of it.  They also put 28 points on the Ravens last year in one quarter of football.

Correct that second half of the Broncos just pretty much quit on the coaching staff 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I'll just say this much. "Thank you, Miami"

They just made Sean McDermott's job a ton easier. One would think coming off a 34 point road victory where your defense completely dominated and your offense was mostly on point would let the Bills feel great. 

Miami just puts up 70 and over 700 yards of offense. I don't think it's going to take much to get the Bills to refocus and work this week.  Miami just put a HUGE statement out there and I guarantee the players on this team are taking notice. 

I think this defense is going to be fired up all week. 

70 points is absolutely insane. 

• Agree 1

Just now, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

70 points is absolutely insane. 

If the Pats ever did that with Brady we been yelled at for “running up the score” and “poor sportsmanship” the Phins do it and the talking heads are “look how amazing they are and without Waddle” Ugh… 

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Thrivefourfive said:

Wait. The Chiefs linebacker is allowed to punch the Bear quarterback in the helmet, leading to a Fields’s concussion and removal from the game, and we can’t even get a mention about it by the tv crew. 

He got punched! Jeez! No one said anything. 

6 minutes ago, Thrivefourfive said:

Wait. The Chiefs linebacker is allowed to punch the Bear quarterback in the helmet, leading to a Fields’s concussion and removal from the game, and we can’t even get a mention about it by the tv crew. 

He got punched! Jeez! No one said anything. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Twitter X should blow up over the Chiefs #50 punching Fields in the head causing a concussion and removal. No ***** joke. 

I can’t rewind and record for you guys because I’m on the SuperBox.

This cannot go overlooked, even though there is zero mention of it by tv crew.. it’s all sideline Kelce camera coverage and stupid a55 Taylor Swift talk which I have no idea nor care about at all. 

Edited by Thrivefourfive
  • Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, Thrivefourfive said:

Nobody here saw it huh??

”Justin Fields got hurt on 3rd down” is what the announcers said when they returned from commercial. 

Getting a little tired of the Chiefs being the dirtiest players and coaches in the NFL and getting a complete pass from the league and media. 

It was bad. The guy completely missed the ball punch and delivered a forearm to Fields’ visor. During the replay, tv crew says, as Fields is getting clocked in the face, “looks like he made contact with the ground.” Nope, that’s not what happened buddy.

4 minutes ago, Breakout Squad said:

Holy smokes that happened?

YES!! It was the punch they use to pry the ball loose. But 50 punched him in the ear hole. Fields stumbled back to the huddle but didn’t make it. Moore pulled him over to the staff

NOT EVEN TALKED ABOUT BY TV CREW 

Edited by Thrivefourfive
  • Shocked 1

36 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

I thought the Bills offense looked very good against the Raiders last week. This week, admittedly less so. Week One the offense itself was fine; just Josh had an in-game breakdown.

It's all about hitting your stride at the right time. Keep the record in your favor and then play your best ball come playoffs. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Goin Breakdown said:

I'm "nervous" about this game. Seriously can this years Bills hang with that offense? 

Bills are going to need looooonnnngg drives resulting in touchdowns.  Keep them off the field!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Thrivefourfive said:

YES!! It was the lunch they use to pry the ball loose. But 50 punch him in the ear hole. Fields stumbled back to the huddle but didn’t make it. Moore pulled him over to the staff

NOT EVEN TALKED ABOUT BY TV CREW 

If it was Mahomes, every channel on TV would stop everything and hold a special news conference about it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Lame a55 announcer just said Fields took a shot to the face, in passing, between idiotic pictures of Greg Olson eating BBQ

More manufactured Swift talk. 

Obviously this is all a publicity stunt with the NFL/Chiefs/Kelce/Swift. I’m embarrassed to be watching this crap

Edited by Thrivefourfive
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.