Week 2, Rayduhs v. Bills - Predict the Score

Freddie's Dead

Congratulations again to last week's winner, @JaCrispy !  This week the Rayduhs come to town after their win over the Broncos at Mile High last week.  I foresee a long afternoon for Janeane Garoppolo, with at least two haircuts from Leonard Floyd "The Barber", and a couple of Groot-flavored pancakes.  Josh lays off the Skittles and Halloween candy and has hisself a day for the home opener.  I don't see this game as even remotely close.

Rayduhs - 10

Beews - 34

Past Winners

Week 1 - @JaCrispy

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Josh Allen and his 70 percent completion percentage will be the Josh of old and throw for 300 and get 3 tds. 
Bills pass rush should get home on Jimmy G and cause him issues as the Raiders oline is as bad as the Jets.

Brandon Jacobs will break off a few let the raiders shrink the game but it won’t matter.

31-14 Buffalo 

Edited by 78thealltimegreat
  • Like (+1) 2

Raiders have an offense. Adams, Jacobs and if he's cleared from concussion protocol Myers are all good players. Renfrow is lurking there as well and as bad a HC as he can be, Josh McDaniels can call a good game. Jimmy G can do just enough.

Their defense isn't horrible. It's not great, but not horrible and it gets better for them if they take Chandler Jones off double secret probation and allow him to play. But after facing a great Jet defense it's a much easier task at home this week.

I have the Bills winning this one:

33-20

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Bills 19 Raiders 16

Offense still off, the Bills reign Josh in and go conservative. He still throws 1 pick. But then leads a 2 minute drive into FG range and Bass wins it at the buzzer.

ugh i hate that this is the most sensible reply

maybe Bass goes on the official program next year like the good old days

• Haha (+1) 1

I don't think Dorsey/McDermott go conservative with Josh.  I think they have him get the ball out quickly like early in the Jets game.  

Take their chances downfield once the Raiders starting creeping up.

I expect a lot of play action.  I mean you have to.  

This isn't the Jets defense.  I expect Allen to see more windows.

I think you will see Cook get 100 on the ground.

Bills 33 

Raiders 16

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.