Worst loss of week 1 - POLL

Dan Darragh

Worst loss of Week 1?  

221 members have voted

1. 1. Which team's fans should be most worried after their week 1 loss?

• Bills
    • Bengals
    • Chiefs
    • Giants
    • Vikings
    • Chargers
    • Steelers

Lol Bills loss is no where near as bad as Giants and Bengals were who combined for 3 points.  Giants looked like they were playing a scrimmage and Bengals and Burrow just crapped the bed after over paying him.  

Allen had a bad game, one of his worst in terms of decisions, but Bills still had a chance to win this game.  The other teams were never in the game at all and got utterly manhandled by their divisional rivals.  

• Disagree 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Between the Giants and the Bills. The Giants because they were not competitive at all. Didn't deserve to be on the same field as the Cowboys.

The Bills because this isn't some isolated bad night for Josh. It was the worst it has been but some of these issues we saw in the pre-season game at Pittsburgh. We saw in the Bengal game. We saw in the Miami playoff game and we saw at times down the stretch last season. At the end of 2022 I was thinking "well his line is terrible" and "the elbow isn't 100%" then in pre-season I was saying "just pre-season doesn't wanna get hit" but last night there were no excuses. I thought the line held up okay under stress. He had enough around him in terms of skill guys and he looked as bad as ever. Dorsey can be part of this conversation too but ultimately I think it is just decision making on Josh's part. And it has been happening for a while. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BuffaloButt said:

Which team should be most worried about their WIN??  

A: Jets (Playoff hopes just ended)!

Did you watch? This team rallied around Wilson. They are more than capable of doing this to us again. 

3 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

I went with the giants. I would put the chargers next and then probably Buffalo. 

Some serious denial right here.

• Eyeroll 2
  • Dislike 1

3 hours ago, Einstein said:

The Bengals, in my opinion.

They were steamrolled by a remarkably average (though solid) Browns team.

We lost to the best defense in the NFL because our QB switched brains with Nathan Peterman.

Burrow missed a lot of the preseason which does matter.  Their defense played pretty well.  Burrow is 1 - 5 against the Brown's.  Some teams just match up better.

9 hours ago, Einstein said:

The Bengals, in my opinion.

They were steamrolled by a remarkably average (though solid) Browns team.

We lost to the best defense in the NFL because our QB switched brains with Nathan Peterman.

our QB may not have a brain to switch with anyone.  He looks the same as he has every year sans 2021.  He cannot read a defense, cannot slide, continues to throw "hero ball" into triple coverage when there is zero reason to do so, and abandons what the D is giving him.  He is MILES behind Mahomes and Burrow at this point.  He pulled this same garbage against the Jets and Minn last season, and in the Bengals playoff loss.  He is the epitome of a "dumb jock" at this point.    

5 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Burrow was injured and was rushed back. What's Josh's excuse? CTE?

JA excuse is stubbornness and laziness?  

7 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Between the Giants and the Bills. The Giants because they were not competitive at all. Didn't deserve to be on the same field as the Cowboys.

The Bills because this isn't some isolated bad night for Josh. It was the worst it has been but some of these issues we saw in the pre-season game at Pittsburgh. We saw in the Bengal game. We saw in the Miami playoff game and we saw at times down the stretch last season. At the end of 2022 I was thinking "well his line is terrible" and "the elbow isn't 100%" then in pre-season I was saying "just pre-season doesn't wanna get hit" but last night there were no excuses. I thought the line held up okay under stress. He had enough around him in terms of skill guys and he looked as bad as ever. Dorsey can be part of this conversation too but ultimately I think it is just decision making on Josh's part. And it has been happening for a while. 

this, exactly.  

JA has failed to improve.  If this is his ceiling, it's simply not good enough.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.