Travis Kelce Hyperextends Knee

HappyDays

25 minutes ago, 0017 said:

Me too! I actually think dalton could have a solid game against the jets if kelce can’t go. My leagues are PPR, so might help dalton a bit. 

Agree. It may be his first game but those Jet CB are really good. Might be a good game to work the middle. Maybe Kincaid has a TD to save the week lol. 

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, julian said:

Who cares, Bills have shown the ability to matchup well and beat KC in their own building, I’m more concerned with the Bengals than KC

It just weakens a team that we could be in contention with for home field advantage. I mean Mahomes has yet to show he can win on the road in the playoffs.

Edited by The Jokeman
  • Like (+1) 3

53 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Pretty much, just like with Brady all those years in Foxboro this guy is going to always find a way to put up 4000+ yards and 40 TD's no matter who he's throwing the ball to because opposing teams will find a way too piss all over themselves even when they should be the better team and win.

You're very lucky to have such a phenomenal QB 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Success said:

Here's hoping for a fast & full recovery.  I'm probably one of the few Bills fans who likes Kelce.  He's fun to watch when he's not playing us.

But I think people are going to be surprised by KC's offense this year.  They have one of the more average WR corps in the league.  

… and one of the greatest offensive minds ever coaching them up.

2 hours ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Posted a few hours ago in another thread:

Now, if KC could have a little bad injury luck….. errr, a lot of bad luck, that’d be good😈

💪🔥😎

You are the reason Josh started limping after Burrow got hurt. 

Karma is real. Just stop wishing bad on people. Its that simple.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.