Now Illegal Migrants to Cheektowaga..

T&C

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

100 miles is not fairly close. Buffalo is on the border.  Canada is 5 miles away. I live about 2 miles from the Best Western. My aunt lived across the street. I know someone who also lives across the street. Any kids there will be sent to the elementary school and HS less than a mile from me. Stick them in the motels/hotels up in Amherst.

I spent quite a bit of time down in San Diego

And across the border

Mexico is a beautiful country I go as much as I can

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

And across the border

https://www.borderreport.com/regions/mexico/tijuana-once-again-on-track-to-be-most-violent-city-in-the-world/

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=cfa2a48ed5be0ec4JmltdHM9MTY5MjIzMDQwMCZpZ3VpZD0xNDZmYmY2OC00ZWE2LTY4M2YtMzIyNi1hZDNmNGY1NjY5MzAmaW5zaWQ9NTcxNA&ptn=3&hsh=3&fclid=146fbf68-4ea6-683f-3226-ad3f4f566930&psq=Crime+rate+in+raynosa+mexico&u=a1aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuY29zdGFicm9hZC5jb20vY3JpbWUvcmV5bm9zYS1tZXhpY28&ntb=1

or maybe its as perfect as your story. and if so, why would tens of thousands of people be applying for asylum from there?

10 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

What in the world is wrong with you John? Your posts on this topic are beyond ridiculous. You can’t honestly be promoting completely open borders, can you? (It’s hard to tell when people are being sarcastic on here.)

He never said anything of the sort. 

1 hour ago, TSOL said:

https://www.rochesterfirst.com/monroe-county/gov-hochul-sending-national-guard-to-monroe-erie-counties-at-request-of-local-leaders/

Kathy Hochul is sending National guard troops to Erie county (Buffalo) and Monroe county (Rochester) because of the problems with asylum seekers in both counties. 

Why don't they just tell DHS and Biden that NYS isn't going to accept any more migrants into the state until the Feds do a better job of screening and processing asylum seekers?  If the lefties object, tough.  Tell them the option is they can open up their personal residences and take in as many people as they'd like.  Since we know they'll take in zero that should shut then down real quick.

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Why don't they just tell DHS and Biden that NYS isn't going to accept any more migrants into the state until the Feds do a better job of screening and processing asylum seekers?  If the lefties object, tough.  Tell them the option is they can open up their personal residences and take in as many people as they'd like.  Since we know they'll take in zero that should shut then down real quick.

You see what happens when you speak out of turn to the DNC... 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Lots of anti-American sentiment here. No big surprise. Real Americans welcome the poor, the tired, the huddled masses yearning to breathe free even if they’re a different skin color. 

Real Americans except the mayor of NYC (D) and the governor of MA (D), the Erie County Exec (D), the mayor of DC (D), the fine citizens of Martha’s Vineyard (D) etc, etc. 

No big surprise. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Lots of anti-American sentiment here. No big surprise. Real Americans welcome the poor, the tired, the huddled masses yearning to breathe free even if they’re a different skin color. 

Spend ten years going through US Customs and Immigration at Miami International more than once per week in the morning when the South/Central American flights arrive. Talk to the folks who work there and you'll get a feel for this issue.

It has absolutely noting to do with skin color.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, sherpa said:

Spend ten years going through US Customs and Immigration at Miami International more than once per week in the morning when the South/Central American flights arrive. Talk to the folks who work there and you'll get a feel for this issue.

It has absolutely noting to do with skin color.

It's a talking point.  No one is listening anymore.

1 hour ago, Chris farley said:

Natives came over the Land bridge and what happened to the pre Clovis and Hopewell people that were here prior 

Everyone group was an immigrant at one time.  And history is littered with territories being overtaken by those with superior firepower/numbers.  

• Agree 1

I would love to see them sent to CA and Hollywood more specifically. Those gated communities where the celebs live. Watch how quickly you see the celebs and so-called elites' attitudes change about this. They pretend to be caring and liberal about everything. But put the responsibility on them and watch their hatred views on the matter come out.

9 minutes ago, Gregg said:

I would love to see them sent to CA and Hollywood more specifically. Those gated communities where the celebs live. Watch how quickly you see the celebs and so-called elites' attitudes change about this. They pretend to be caring and liberal about everything. But put the responsibility on them and watch their hatred views on the matter come out.

Oh they have plenty in CA. As many or more than Texas and they have massive problems in that state in general. Look at the LA times sometime. It's like Mad Max beyond thunderdome out there. 

LA is having flash mobs ransacking a lot of stores and malls these days. Someone with a hood and mask goes and pepper sprays the security guard and a mob of 15, 20... 40, goes and loots the store of hundreds of thousands of dollars in  merchandise within 5 minutes. 

And that's the tip of the iceberg, violent crimes out there are rampant and out of control. 

Edited by TSOL
Sp
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Oh they have plenty in CA. As many or more than Texas and they have massive problems in that state in general. Look at the LA times sometime. It's like Mad Max beyond thunderdome out there. 

LA is having flash mobs ransacking a lot of stores and malls these days. Someone with a hood and mask goes and pepper sprays the security guard and a mob of 15, 20... 40, goes and loots the store of hundreds of thousands of dollars in  merchandise within 5 minutes. 

And that's the tip of the iceberg, violent crimes out there are rampant and out of control. 

I didn't realize it was that bad in LA. I know SF has issues, but I thought LA was relatively safe.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Real Americans except the mayor of NYC (D) and the governor of MA (D), the Erie County Exec (D), the mayor of DC (D), the fine citizens of Martha’s Vineyard (D) etc, etc. 

No big surprise. 

Because they’re cowards that are afraid of a small minority of racist right-wingers and the related political pushback. 

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Because they’re cowards that are afraid of a small minority of racist right-wingers and the related political pushback. 

Yes, the tyranny of the minority is at the root of an out of control immigration system happening on Joe Biden’s watch. Lame, boring canned response. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Gregg said:

I didn't realize it was that bad in LA. I know SF has issues, but I thought LA was relatively safe.

The liberal MSM likes to sweep this stuff under the rug 

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Explains why people and businesses are leaving CA in large numbers.

Big retailers, Nordstrom's was hit and lost $300,000 in merchandise in 5 minutes

Target wants out 

• Like (+1) 2

On 8/16/2023 at 8:04 PM, John from Riverside said:

Unless you are American Indian, you are a ***** migrant your family is from migrants the country was made up of migrants

Stop blaming a few bad apples with that broad stroke of yours

They have them
Who the ***** is them?

There are HUNDREDS of thousands of criminals in Texas alone who are illegals. I had a friend, who worked for KFOR News in OKC, killed by a drunk illegal immigrant who ran into his motorcycle a few years ago. 

PS: I have a CDIB card and can say, even my ancestors took land BY FORCE from other tribes. Hell, the first people in North America weren't Native Americans.

23 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

And across the border

Do deeper into Mexico my man. Then let us know... 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Typical… collective ‘we’ which means ‘everyone but me’

always happy to spend OPM

Like a spoiled child 

I would much rather have my tax dollars pay to help a new generation of Americans get settled in a safe environment than pay exorbitant salaries for college deans. 

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

I would much rather have my tax dollars pay to help a new generation of Americans get settled in a safe environment than pay exorbitant salaries for college deans. 

That’s is the choice? there is no option to not let the money be stolen to begin with?? 

you know back in time when the nation was a lot closer to ‘a nation of migrants’ the average federal tax burden was 1%. 

reasonable support make sense, but opening the floodgates and overwhelming our public systems that can’t support the status quo as is?  Well that’s just ***** stupid. 

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

How many  can we count on you to host? 

The shyts getting real!

On 8/16/2023 at 7:04 PM, John from Riverside said:

Unless you are American Indian, you are a ***** migrant your family is from migrants the country was made up of migrants

Stop blaming a few bad apples with that broad stroke of yours

They have them
Who the ***** is them?

Indians didn't migrate? Where did you get your history from?

• Thank you (+1) 1