Now Illegal Migrants to Cheektowaga..

T&C

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

But Republicans arent racist at all

Lol

Do not even buffoon, they have them in a  best Western right down the road from an elementary school in a residential neighborhood and a Venezuelan man raped a women in front of her child about a week ago. 

So stop, just please  stop 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

Unless you are American Indian, you are a ***** migrant your family is from migrants the country was made up of migrants

Stop blaming a few bad apples with that broad stroke of yours

16 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Do not even buffoon, they have them in a  best Western right down the road from an elementary school in a residential neighborhood and a Venezuelan man raped a women in front of her child about a week ago. 

So stop, just please  stop 

They have them
Who the ***** is them?

• Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Unless you are American Indian, you are a ***** migrant your family is from migrants the country was made up of migrants

They have them
Who the ***** is them?

Don't even 

• Like (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

They have them
Who the ***** is them?

Are you serious?  Why even have a border? 

What is the endgame for libs here?  You think these people are coming here to pick your fruit when they'd make more getting government handouts?  You think they're going to integrate into society?  Are you counting on them voting Dem so you're OK with this?

• Like (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

JFR is opening his house and his neighborhood to illegals.

If not....

RACIST!

John should come to Buffalo, I could take him to a nice Ethiopian restaurant that he would love 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

They have them
Who the ***** is them?

Oh no. The always cued up racist card is being played by a white liberal. What ever shall we do. Maybe we shall send them to his home to be housed and cared for where he and his loved ones can sort out the few bad apples instead of others. they will surely practice what they virtue signal when that knock on the door is heard.  you can also come up with a brand new verb besides the vicious "them" that describes a group of 2 or more people or things that is identifiable as stated in the dictionary.

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

It’s good to know that if I need any white nationalist, I know where to go this board is full of them

You are the type of people that would fully expect them to allow you into their country with no problems Because you know America!

If you took a second to peak out of the virtue bubble you float around in you just might see a few people that dont fit so neatly into your identity politics narrative on the other side of this all over the country. Let me guess just a bunch of "black white nationalist" 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

It’s good to know that if I need any white nationalist, I know where to go this board is full of them

You are the type of people that would fully expect them to allow you into their country with no problems Because you know America!

I actually like you John,  despite the political differences. I wasn't kidding, if you ever make  your way to Buffalo there is a really diverse culinary scene around here, look me up. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TSOL said:

I actually like you John,  despite the political differences. I wasn't kidding, if you ever make  your way to Buffalo there is a really diverse culinary scene around here, look me up. 

I wish that I would’ve made my way down. Whenever I was stationed in Cape Cod is the closest I’ve ever been to Buffalo. I will regret not doing that and hopefully I can make my way back there again.

• Thank you (+1) 1

So Mark Poloncarz, our  Democratic Erie county executive actually called the state, because of these problems and called a halt to the state sending asylum seekers to western new York. And the state complied, they said "Ok" 

https://www.wgrz.com/article/news/politics/erie-county-republicans-criticize-mark-poloncarzs-rollback-of-asylum-plans-politics-migrants/71-8234ecd9-660e-4f03-ae34-6e0d83a7f2bc

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TSOL said:

So Mark Poloncarz, our  Democratic Erie county executive actually called the state, because of these problems and called a halt to the state sending asylum seekers to western new York. And the state complied, they said "Ok" 

https://www.wgrz.com/article/news/politics/erie-county-republicans-criticize-mark-poloncarzs-rollback-of-asylum-plans-politics-migrants/71-8234ecd9-660e-4f03-ae34-6e0d83a7f2bc

Say what?! Acknowleding Problems? Halting? Democrat? I just found out that is racist white nationalism only made by republicans. Fake news.

• Like (+1) 3

53 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

You’re naive. Mex & SA countries are dumping their prisons in with the migrants. The open border policy isn’t filtering out the criminals. The cartels are using the unsecured border to develop distribution channels.

it’s a problem. 

Next time you do business in México ask  about the border situation with the us. What I heard  ‘they aren’t the people we are worried about losing’ 

stop believing the happy story your handlers are feeding you. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

You’re naive. Mex & SA countries are dumping their prisons in with the migrants. The open border policy isn’t filtering out the criminals. The cartels are using the unsecured border to develop distribution channels.

it’s a problem. 

Next time you do business in México ask  about the border situation with the us. What I heard  ‘they aren’t the people we are worried about losing’ 

stop believing the happy story your handlers are feeding you. 

It's not just Mexico and south America. It's very much middle east and Africa, maybe moreso. 

The media just isn't talking about it 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

They have them
Who the ***** is them?

This is right up there with the dumbest post of the year. Which is REALLY hard to say given there are so many in contention. 

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, TSOL said:

It's not just Mexico and south America. It's very much middle east and Africa, maybe moreso. 

The media just isn't talking about it 

I know you are correct, but how do you combat the imbecilic morons who buy this mantra that scrutiny and management of immigration must be xenophobic. 

these people are seriously clueless. Look up thread. 

it’s like a 3 year old understanding of the world drives these people. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I know you are correct, but how do you combat the imbecilic morons who buy this mantra that scrutiny and management of immigration must be xenophobic. 

Whipping out the race card is how they try to shut down discourse, because they don't want to hear dissent from what they've been told to think.  When just a few years ago they were all for secure borders.  But once Trump said "we need to build a wall," suddenly it was "let them all in you racists!"  Honestly I've never seen such a phenomenon.

Edited by Doc
  • Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

The Best Western  is across the street  from a United Crerebal Palsy facility and just a few doors from a neighborhood park. It id in the middle of a residential neighborhood.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Liberals have convinced themselves they're morally and intellectually superior to the common folk that suffer from all kinds of undesirable traits and ideas.  It's a fanciful delusion. 

And virtuue signaling is more or less a cost-free endeavor. 

Only when they believe there are some personal consequences from their open border policy will they, and they do, change their views. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

59 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Liberals have convinced themselves they're morally and intellectually superior to the common folk that suffer from all kinds of undesirable traits and ideas.  It's a fanciful delusion. 

And virtuue signaling is more or less a cost-free endeavor. 

Only when they believe there are some personal consequences from their open border policy will they, and they do, change their views. 

I live fairly close to a border

It’s not perfect, but we would not be America if we did not take people in this is after all the great American melting pot

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

It’s not perfect, but we would not be America if we did not take people in this is after all the great American melting pot

John, it’s not that it’s “not perfect”, it’s the perpetual victimization of an incalculable number of people on both sides of the border.  The trafficking on one side of the equation, with people/groups/governments making extraordinary amounts of money moving people, not to mention assault, sexual assault, murder to children, women and men.   It’s a predator’s playground. 

On this side of the border, it gets better for some.  However, all the elements remain in place for most.  This has been a political talking point for decades (including our current President) and yet here we are, chaos at the border and multiple generations of victims to show for it.  

Then, of course, we have the imported crime and the victims that follow.  It’s a problem, John, and one only look at the numbers from the govt to understand that.  We hardly need to import crime, and a sensible immigration policy would go a long way toward knocking that back.  

• Like (+1) 1

Understand your argument.  But resources, both physical and financial,  are not infinite.  And this isn't the beginning of some great economic expsnsion which requires skilled and unskilled workers in excess of the population.  By all accounts we're entering a slowdown.

And if we let into the country every person that could find a better life than their home country that might amount to 6 billion people.

So what's the limit? 5 million, 20 million, 100 million?  Where are they going to live?  Who is going to pay for it? 

Why isn't the priority helping current citizens in need first?  Shelter all the homeless for starters.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

John, it’s not that it’s “not perfect”, it’s the perpetual victimization of an incalculable number of people on both sides of the border.  The trafficking on one side of the equation, with people/groups/governments making extraordinary amounts of money moving people, not to mention assault, sexual assault, murder to children, women and men.   It’s a predator’s playground. 

On this side of the border, it gets better for some.  However, all the elements remain in place for most.  This has been a political talking point for decades (including our current President) and yet here we are, chaos at the border and multiple generations of victims to show for it.  

Then, of course, we have the imported crime and the victims that follow.  It’s a problem, John, and one only look at the numbers from the govt to understand that.  We hardly need to import crime, and a sensible immigration policy would go a long way toward knocking that back.  

This is pretty well stated in hard to argue with

• Like (+1) 1

Oh poor baby are you having a rough morning? Let me make you a cup of shut the ***** up.

What in the world is wrong with you John? Your posts on this topic are beyond ridiculous. You can’t honestly be promoting completely open borders, can you? (It’s hard to tell when people are being sarcastic on here.)

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

What in the world is wrong with you John? Your posts on this topic are beyond ridiculous. You can’t honestly be promoting completely open borders, can you? (It’s hard to tell when people are being sarcastic on here.)

Murder, rape, human trafficking all happens around the border crossings (actual port of calls). and profiles are saying

the system works fine. 

SMH

Edited by Chris farley

The Left portray immigrant overrun as if it’s on par with Okies in the 30’s heading to California to live off the fat the land.

They vow most simply want to work to earn their keep and it far outweighs the fallout of a few bad apples coming here.

They’ll never concede that there is a problem, no matter that crime associated with immigrants is definitely ramping up.

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

100 miles is not fairly close. Buffalo is on the border.  Canada is 5 miles away. I live about 2 miles from the Best Western. My aunt lived across the street. I know someone who also lives across the street. Any kids there will be sent to the elementary school and HS less than a mile from me. Stick them in the motels/hotels up in Amherst.

• Agree 2

44 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I really don’t think he is.  I think his intentions are good, but we seem to have this weird emotional bottleneck on this immigration issue.  By “we”, I mean the populace, not Washington.  I think our political leaders know exactly what they are doing, and benefit tremendously from the chaos. 

I think it’s likely that if a group of 12-15 people showed up at John’s door tomorrow, on a regular night with no catastrophic event ongoing, and asked/told  him they were moving in for a while, he would politely decline.  He’d say he couldn’t help, close the door and get back to bingeing on Gilmore Girls or get back to reading the latest issue of Rolling Stone.  

If someone in a position of authority was with the group, told him they understood his desire for alone time, but told him he had plenty of room and directed him to let the group in, he would be concerned and decline.  When finally, his options for the night exhausted, sharing his home with a dozen people, he would rightly be concerned with who they were, what the night might look like, and how the heck he was going to get ready for his 5:30am Spin class with everyone needing to use the bathroom. 

Again, there’s nothing wrong with feeling that way.  We know, too, that all other things being equal, the local mayor  is not being visited in a similar fashion, asked to house guests for an extended stay any more than the wealthy folks on the Vineyard are inconvenienced for any length of time. 

It’s long past time to solve the problem, and as John said, it won’t be perfect.  How many people have to be victimized before good intentions and enablement are replaced with sensible solutions we can all agree on? 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Wacka said:

100 miles is not fairly close. Buffalo is on the border.  Canada is 5 miles away. I live about 2 miles from the Best Western. My aunt lived across the street. I know someone who also lives across the street. Any kids there will be sent to the elementary school and HS less than a mile from me. Stick them in the motels/hotels up in Amherst.

Welcome to the reality that California, Arizona and Texas have been living with for years. While many called what the Texas and Florida governors did a stunt, I applauded it. At some point this problem has to become reality to other parts of the country. Watching as they all scramble to send these people somewhere other than from what they can see out their backyard is fascinating. This is NOT the fault of the American people. This is 100% another stunning failure by our elected class. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

27 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I really don’t think he is.  I think his intentions are good, but we seem to have this weird emotional bottleneck on this immigration issue.  By “we”, I mean the populace, not Washington.  I think our political leaders know exactly what they are doing, and benefit tremendously from the chaos. 

I think it’s likely that if a group of 12-15 people showed up at John’s door tomorrow, on a regular night with no catastrophic event ongoing, and asked/told  him they were moving in for a while, he would politely decline.  He’d say he couldn’t help, close the door and get back to bingeing on Gilmore Girls or get back to reading the latest issue of Rolling Stone.  

If someone in a position of authority was with the group, told him they understood his desire for alone time, but told him he had plenty of room and directed him to let the group in, he would be concerned and decline.  When finally, his options for the night exhausted, sharing his home with a dozen people, he would rightly be concerned with who they were, what the night might look like, and how the heck he was going to get ready for his 5:30am Spin class with everyone needing to use the bathroom. 

Again, there’s nothing wrong with feeling that way.  We know, too, that all other things being equal, the local mayor  is not being visited in a similar fashion, asked to house guests for an extended stay any more than the wealthy folks on the Vineyard are inconvenienced for any length of time. 

It’s long past time to solve the problem, and as John said, it won’t be perfect.  How many people have to be victimized before good intentions and enablement are replaced with sensible solutions we can all agree on? 

Certain organizations are conflating opposing illegal immigration with racism for political purposes and disseminating that to their followers.  And since racism is a key talking point for them, it's easier for them to believe it and ignore the surrounding issues beyond just illegals gaining access to the country.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Certain organizations are conflating opposing illegal immigration with racism for political purposes and disseminating that to their followers.  And since racism is a key talking point for them, it's easier for them to believe it and ignore the surrounding issues beyond just illegals gaining access to the country.

And the useful idiots buy it. What they don’t understand, or choose to ignore, is that this same narrative could apply to every wave of immigrants over the last two centuries….regardless of skin color. 

• Like (+1) 1