Dotson is Solely at MLB1 calling plays looks in command

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Bates getting more reps at RG now

Line ad been

73-66-60-64/71-79

Whole time

Kyle Allen getting more reps with 2s

Bernard and Dorian William's in with2s looks like bernard at MLB and dorian William's at olb... send dorian on a nice blitz that created a hurry.

Kyle Allen getting more reps with 2s

Bernard and Dorian William's in with2s looks like bernard at MLB and dorian William's at olb... send dorian on a nice blitz that created a hurry.

Shane ray getting reps with 2s

• Thank you (+1) 1

• BuffaloBill changed the title to At camp: updates 7/26/2023
47 minutes ago, akcash said:

Diggs and allen look in sync

Davis and allen not as much

Knox getting alot of targets from allen

Do the Bills look like a Super Bowl team? Do they have that swagger? Or is it too early to tell? How is the atmosphere? 

• Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

Do the Bills look like a Super Bowl team? Do they have that swagger? Or is it too early to tell? How is the atmosphere? 

They absolutely no doubt about it look like a superbowl team. Knox Kincaid Diggs and Davis in redzone looks substantial in person and seeing Torrence in there first is a nice sight. Hoping Torrence can win the job. 

1st day so I would say more getting feet wet than swagger. But the oozing of veteran and top end talent with a total all in focus was definitely apparent. 

The atmosphere was definitely electric. I would say a more mild crowd today but the numbers were there. The place was packed. Like super super packed. I got the feel that most people there were kind of leaning over they're seats trying to take everything in like I was. But also a nice mix of a lot of kids and retirees. Great environment!

Just now, akcash said:

They absolutely no doubt about it look like a superbowl team. Knox Kincaid Diggs and Davis in redzone looks substantial in person and seeing Torrence in there first is a nice sight. Hoping Torrence can win the job. 

1st day so I would say more getting feet wet than swagger. But the oozing of veteran and top end talent with a total all in focus was definitely apparent. 

The atmosphere was definitely electric. I would say a more mild crowd today but the numbers were there. The place was packed. Like super super packed. I got the feel that most people there were kind of leaning over they're seats trying to take everything in like I was. But also a nice mix of a lot of kids and retirees. Great environment!

Also what makes them look like a superbowl team was when they had floyd- Rousseau- Oliver- AJE (who will eventually be Von). They showed us everything that was have been dreaming about this offseason. It was very fun to watch. They didn't beat around the bush today. The depth is insane. 

We need something more than Dotson tho. That has to get addressed. That makes us look less like a Superbowl team.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, akcash said:

Also what makes them look like a superbowl team was when they had floyd- Rousseau- Oliver- AJE (who will eventually be Von). They showed us everything that was have been dreaming about this offseason. It was very fun to watch. They didn't beat around the bush today. The depth is insane. 

We need something more than Dotson tho. That has to get addressed. That makes us look less like a Superbowl team.

Great to hear. Keep up the great updates. Appreciate it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, The Tomcat said:

whos returning kickoffs/punts?  

Thanks for any updates

There's some stuff in the training camp starts today thread.

Also in Astro's update

Harty, Shakir and newly signed RB Evans getting work on PR

KO return had a bunch more

From Astro update:

-----------

The kick returners were Khlil Shakir, Darrynton Evans, and Deonte Harty. In that order. New faces, new places.

[I think he means punt return, based on something a media member tweeted, but maybe they did KR too]

During kick return drills they used some new faces, as well. KeeSean Johnson, Dane Jackson, Kaiir Elam, and Alex Austin showed a mix of familiar and unfamiliar numbers.

------------

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, buffaloboyinATL said:

Any thoughts on Shorter yet? Does he “look the part”?

I am hoping he is a surprise contributor this season. 

He was getting a lot of reps with the 2s and had the one Red Zone rep I saw with the ones. Other than that I didn't see much of him. Number 81 (Keeshawn Johnson)kind of jumped out a little bit with me with the twos and the threes.

I'm going again friday so I'll watch him closer that day.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, akcash said:

He was getting a lot of reps with the 2s and had the one Red Zone rep I saw with the ones. Other than that I didn't see much of him. Number 81 (Keeshawn Johnson)kind of jumped out a little bit with me with the twos and the threes.

I'm going again friday so I'll watch him closer that day.

Thanks so much for the report. I am jealous. Have a blast!

11 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

A MLB makes us look less like a SB team…. While Chiefs trotted out rookies up and down their defense in the SB?

Appreciate the camp updates but couldn’t disagree more about MLB…. Doesn’t move the needle at all for the team. 

I hear you. That's a great point. It's more just a sight thing than like position but I do agree with what you are saying.

So, not to hijack this thread, because I know it is info about what happened on the practice field (I appreciate that), but can anyone who was there today tell me how accessible this is for kids? The last time I was at SJF was 2007 (Marv Levy was the GM) and it was super fan friendly, especially for kids.  They had a schedule and tents set up for specific position groups to meet with the kids.  As I recall, Xerox was out there, handing out programs, photos etc etc.  I know a lot can change in 15 years...is it still set up for the kids?  

14 minutes ago, Buftex said:

So, not to hijack this thread, because I know it is info about what happened on the practice field (I appreciate that), but can anyone who was there today tell me how accessible this is for kids? The last time I was at SJF was 2007 (Marv Levy was the GM) and it was super fan friendly, especially for kids.  They had a schedule and tents set up for specific position groups to meet with the kids.  As I recall, Xerox was out there, handing out programs, photos etc etc.  I know a lot can change in 15 years...is it still set up for the kids?  

Np and thank you!

I would say it is super accessible for kids. They have some games set up for kids and concessions. A lot of kids were there today. I think they have like a tunnel wall around where kids can line up to go get autographs over by the main field. Very kid friendly atmosphere with a lot of kid friendly amenities/attractions I would say.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Any thoughts on Shorter yet? Does he “look the part”?

I am hoping he is a surprise contributor this season. 

Absolutely me too. I've been clamoring for bigger receivers for a long time. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.