If Billacheat gets fired after this year

Prospector

12 hours ago, Prospector said:

Should we go after him? As the highest paid Defensive coordinator, and game strategist? I saw he may be on the hot seat(which is probably rubbish)… would be interesting though. 

The question would he be fired as HC and kep as GM or vice versa? As I can't see Kraft letting him go unless it's on BB's terms. 

1 minute ago, The Jokeman said:

The question would he be fired as HC and kep as GM or vice versa? As I can't see Kraft letting him go unless it's on BB's terms. 

I read the Boston Globe article and it mentioned that the last time the Pats won a playoff game was 2018. It went on to say that Kraft is getting frustrated that it has been 5 years since their last playoff win and that is why Bill's job security is in doubt. I will believe it when I see it if they fire him. More likely it would be a scenario where the Pats and Bill agree that he will step down as HC rather than a direct "YOU'RE FIRED" situation.

• Agree 2

14 hours ago, scuba guy said:

Wtf is this real

Offseason delerium.

14 hours ago, Prospector said:

Should we go after him? As the highest paid Defensive coordinator, and game strategist? I saw he may be on the hot seat(which is probably rubbish)… would be interesting though. 

Just curious. Have you paid any attention to how the genius and master tactician is doing these days? He's in charge of everything with the Pats now. No one to get in his way, right? Why aren't they winning?

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Big Turk said:

He will not be getting fired.

I think you’re wrong.  If he has another crap season Kraft will have to move on. It may not officially be a “firing” for public consumption but he won’t be in NE.   Pats fans are starting to revolt and after the the Bruins and Celtics meltdowns they won’t take failure well. 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Gregg said:

Anybody would be washed going from Brady to Jones. That is a big drop off in QB talent. With Allen I have no doubt Bill would win a Super Bowl with the Bills. 

That’s what is said about every middling HC,   “ all he needs is a real QB”  yadda Yadda yadda, with out Brady the guy is the Kurt Cousins of head coaches, 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

That’s what is said about every middling HC,   “ all he needs is a real QB”  yadda Yadda yadda, with out Brady the guy is the Kurt Cousins of head coaches, 

He has 6 rings with Brady. You don't think he could get one with Allen. Also, he is a much better DC then McDermott.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

uSTADIUM App on Twitter: "REPORT: Bill Belichick facing a make-or-break 2023 season. The Boston Globe says the #Patriots head coaches inner-circle is concerned about his job security amidst rifts with owner Bob Kraft. Playoffs or bust. 👉 https://t.co/oKNwgdcSOp https://t.co/UN1UDrfxCZ" / Twitter

I don’t need facts or articles to support my threads! I rely on word of mouth!

jk: thanks for the article 

Edited by Prospector
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

He has 6 rings with Brady. You don't think he could get one with Allen. Also, he is a much better DC then McDermott.

“With Brady”  is the lynchpin, without Brady, not so much, 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

"YOU  LIKE  THAT?!?!"

On tonight's episode of 'The NFL Does Shakespeare' , it's Bill Belichick as Iago, the DC, in 'Othello'.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

“With Brady”  is the lynchpin, without Brady, not so much, 

"With Allen" he would have an excellent chance to get one with the Bills. No coach can win with a **** QB.

16 minutes ago, Gregg said:

"With Allen" he would have an excellent chance to get one with the Bills. No coach can win with a **** QB.

He needed an Elite QB, couldn’t do it with Bledsoe, and Eli Manning out scored Brady twice…, 

If the Bills do not make the Super Bowl/not in the game for the AFC/look as bad as the last two years McDermott should be canned. That's first.

If we do alright and Belichick would be willing to take the role and be a positive attribute then sure.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

He needed an Elite QB, couldn’t do it with Bledsoe, and Eli Manning out scored Brady twice…, 

Nearly ever Super Bowl winning HC needed an elite QB. 

McDermott has had one for five years. 

Tick … tock …

Edited by Gugny
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Allen2Diggs said:

I think Belichick retires before he is ever fired by the Patriots.

But if he did become available, I don't think it's crazy for a team without a defense coordinator to hire one of the best of all time. I doubt Frazier will be back with us next year.

Belichick is 71 and may want to be a defensive coordinator so he wouldn't have to put in quite as many hours as a head coach while making just as much money.

That’s the only way I see it , if BB wanted to take a less job. Because if fired teams would be lined up!!! 

22 hours ago, Prospector said:

And I don't care if you being serious or not. This is troll 101. 

this place...

Edited by PrimeTime101

4 hours ago, Gregg said:

Not in todays NFL, your right!!! But in the pass you could win with defense and a running game. Those days are gone. 

22 hours ago, Prospector said:

You’re a funny guy.  R u really serious about Belicheat?  Make him go away.  Oh and he won’t get fired.  Probably in a couple, but it will have to be miserable to fire him.

3 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

You’re a funny guy.  R u really serious about Belicheat?  Make him go away.  Oh and he won’t get fired.  Probably in a couple, but it will have to be miserable to fire him.

You sure about that? It’s Boston 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.