Chiefs Superfan Back in the Big House

NoHuddleKelly12

11 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Just as the Chiefs roster enjoys a good booking photo now and then, their Superfan won’t be outdone! 

https://www.mediaite.com/sports/kansas-city-chiefs-superfan-chiefsaholic-arrested-for-laundering-robbery-after-months-on-the-run/

We are so lucky that most criminals really are that stupid. "His cell phone pinged to various robbery locations."

You do know you can power down that phone or leave it at home? I guess not.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

We are so lucky that most criminals really are that stupid. "His cell phone pinged to various robbery locations."

You do know you can power down that phone or leave it at home? I guess not.

One of the bank branches in my territory had a “robbery” attempt by a similarly bright thief. It was after 4:00pm so the lobby was closed. A car pulls up in the first lane in the drive-thru and the guy demands $20k. Little Ann Marie is working the drive-thru, and she just takes two steps to her right so the guy can’t see her. He yells for a little bit before taking off. Some plan! 

I arrived about the time the police were questioning her. They asked her how she knew something was up, and she said “he’s the only guy who pulled up all day with a towel over his head.”  

Life must be really difficult for people like this! 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

Just ask zero this is no big deal

46 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Im all for non-violent bank robberies!  Oh no, our oppressors temporarily lose .001% profit. This is front page news, but when banks get caught committing atrocious 9digit financial crimes, its crickets.

F*** the Cheefs, but i stand with "forgotten nickname here"

I think you should definitely prove your point, and rob a bank

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Im all for non-violent bank robberies!  Oh no, our oppressors temporarily lose .001% profit. This is front page news, but when banks get caught committing atrocious 9digit financial crimes, its crickets.

You got a point 🤷‍♂️ https://www.npr.org/2023/07/11/1187060652/bank-of-america-250-million-illegal-fees-fake-accounts-fines#:~:text=Jeff Chiu%2FAP-,Bank of America%2C one of the nation's largest banks%2C is,fake accounts and withholding rewards.

9 hours ago, Rico said:

Hope he tears a quad doing the Tomahawk Chop in jail.

I think he needs to worry about another part of his anatomy getting torn up😜

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

16 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

I’m interested in hearing more about the “armed robbery is non-violent” take. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, LeviF said:

I’m interested in hearing more about the “armed robbery is non-violent” take. 

Of course it's violent, but that's not really the essence of his point, is it?

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Of course it's violent, but that's not really the essence of his point, is it?

The essence of his point appears to be that bank robberies have no actual victims, while frauds committed by banking institutions do. Non-violence would be a key aspect were that actually true. 

On 7/11/2023 at 9:32 PM, Buffalo Boy said:

LOL didnt even have to go back far to find an example!!!! 3 days ago lol aside from the ones the article was abouty we have.....

The bank was also slapped with two other penalties in 2022 totaling $235 million: a $10 million civil penalty for unlawfully processing out-of-state garnishments--removing customer funds for debts--against customer bank accounts; a $225 million fine for automatically and unlawfully freezing customer accounts with a fraud detection program during the COVID-19 pandemic.

andddddddddd

The bank was also slapped with two other penalties in 2022 totaling $235 million: a $10 million civil penalty for unlawfully processing out-of-state garnishments--removing customer funds for debts--against customer bank accounts; a $225 million fine for automatically and unlawfully freezing customer accounts with a fraud detection program during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Same way the Pats have been caught 3-4xs, you have to wonder how many things they havent been caught for.  

Wachovia bank (now Wells Fargo) turning a blind eye to washing Cartel money also immediately comes to mind

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/apr/03/us-bank-mexico-drug-gangs#:~:text=During a 22-month investigation,of the giant Wells Fargo.

21 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

LOL didnt even have to go back far to find an example!!!! 3 days ago lol aside from the ones the article was abouty we have.....

andddddddddd

Same way the Pats have been caught 3-4xs, you have to wonder how many things they havent been caught for.  

Wachovia bank (now Wells Fargo) turning a blind eye to washing Cartel money also immediately comes to mind

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/apr/03/us-bank-mexico-drug-gangs#:~:text=During a 22-month investigation,of the giant Wells Fargo.

Wells Fargo is filthy!!!!

That not one of those pieces of $#|+ haven’t done jail time????? That’s how you know the game is rigged😡

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.