OJ Heart Attack

OJ is one of the few celebrities if I were to see walk towards me I would turn about face and walk the opposite direction.

What a tall fall from grace to disgrace. I wouldn't believe him if his tongue came notorized.

While he deserved his props on the football field that is all I will ever give him. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, CoudyBills said:

I can think of far worse, but thats just how my brain works I guess.

I know you know what I meant, but yes, pure torture in every sense of the mean may be worse. At least he didn't have them emotionally, psychologically, physically tortured before he actually ended their lives... but he still "may have" stabbed them to death, which by anyone's account is absolutely horrifying. Way more horrifying than someone wishing ill will on you

12 minutes ago, muppy said:

OJ is one of the few celebrities if I were to see walk towards me I would turn about face and walk the opposite direction.

What a tall fall from grace to disgrace. I wouldn't believe him if his tongue came notorized.

While he deserved his props on the football field that is all I will ever give him. 

Come to Vegas, he is out almost everywhere hoping to get noticed and sign autographs

• Agree 1

39 minutes ago, Prospector said:

I know you know what I meant, but yes, pure torture in every sense of the mean may be worse. At least he didn't have them emotionally, psychologically, physically tortured before he actually ended their lives... but he still "may have" stabbed them to death, which by anyone's account is absolutely horrifying. Way more horrifying than someone wishing ill will on you

Come to Vegas, he is out almost everywhere hoping to get noticed and sign autographs

thanks for the warning 🙂

2 hours ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Why he is a multi murderer that should be rotting in jail? Have sympathy for people that deserve it. 

Even people who are worthy of contempt have human rights. We are not a lynch mob, but a civilized society. We don't make fun of medical issues or wish harm on others.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

On 7/7/2023 at 7:04 PM, uticaclub said:

No one was decapitated

I don’t know if you saw the pictures but they damn near were. Like it matters any way. They were still brutally murdered.

On 7/7/2023 at 6:17 PM, The Wiz said:

Actually, I never asked a question (hence the no question marks in my statement).  But you felt the need to make your feelings known.  Now you have and you can go on living your life.  Feel better?

Yes I do thank you. 

2 hours ago, 4th&long said:

I don’t know if you saw the pictures but they damn near were. Like it matters any way. They were still brutally murdered.

Yes I do thank you. 

I'm not reading this garbage thread, but I did look at this last post.  Are revisionists coming along now and somehow defending OJ? Or suggesting "no depatitations?"  OJ had a monster knife and he slit the frontal throat area of both of them.  He is such a big, powerful guy (even in his weak old age as depicted in the court room) and he was filled with such rage, anger, and adrenaline, that he didn't just slice their throats.  He drove the knife practically through their entire f-ing neck and was hitting vertebrae/spinal column at the back of it.  The heads were barely attached to the necks when he was done with his handiwork.

Find the transcripts or hell, watch the videos; the entire many-month trial was on TV.  I watched a ton of it; I was a student back then with a bunch of free time.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

I'm not reading this garbage thread, but I did look at this last post.  Are revisionists coming along now and somehow defending OJ? Or suggesting "no depatitations?"  OJ had a monster knife and he slit the frontal throat area of both of them.  He is such a big, powerful guy (even in his weak old age as depicted in the court room) and he was filled with such rage, anger, and adrenaline, that he didn't just slice their throats.  He drove the knife practically through their entire f-ing neck and was hitting vertebrae/spinal column at the back of it.  The heads were barely attached to the necks when he was done with his handiwork.

Find the transcripts or hell, watch the videos; the entire many-month trial was on TV.  I watched a ton of it; I was a student back then with a bunch of free time.

This is why I hate the guy so much. I had the picture’s saved on my phone for a time because I wanted to send them to one bills drive and ask them how they could keep a guys name on a wall that could do something like that? But I never did and got rid of the pictures. I’m sure I can find them if people need proof.

19 hours ago, chongli said:

Even people who are worthy of contempt have human rights. We are not a lynch mob, but a civilized society. We don't make fun of medical issues or wish harm on others.

OJ gave no quarter to his “alleged” victims and has proven he has no thought regarding human rights of others. In my book he deserves no quarter and I can wish him to rot if I want to. I’m sure when he’s dead you’ll be one of the “it was all CTE that caused him to act like he did” crowd.    You probably think the Boston Marathon Bomber deserves respect and sympathy too and we should put up a memorial for his dead scum bag brother-you know because they were just misunderstood and they have rights. (And the answer is no they really don’t) 

52 minutes ago, Behindenemylines said:

OJ gave no quarter to his “alleged” victims and has proven he has no thought regarding human rights of others. In my book he deserves no quarter and I can wish him to rot if I want to. I’m sure when he’s dead you’ll be one of the “it was all CTE that caused him to act like he did” crowd.    You probably think the Boston Marathon Bomber deserves respect and sympathy too and we should put up a memorial for his dead scum bag brother-you know because they were just misunderstood and they have rights. (And the answer is no they really don’t) 

Lot of assumptions by you. I don't judge others.

Edited by chongli
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, chongli said:

Lot of assumptions by you. I don't judge others.

I do, based on the obvious evidence.  Scumbags should get exactly what they deserve.   If the victims were your family you’d feel different-GURANTEED 

Im interested.  Do you give Hitler the same pass?  How about the numerous warlords in Africa, killing thousands.  What about Bin Ladin?

you judge-I guarantee it or else you’ll give an excuse for the horrible people I just mentioned. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Behindenemylines said:

I do, based on the obvious evidence.  Scumbags should get exactly what they deserve.   If the victims were your family you’d feel different-GURANTEED 

Im interested.  Do you give Hitler the same pass?  How about the numerous warlords in Africa, killing thousands.  What about Bin Ladin?

you judge-I guarantee it or else you’ll give an excuse for the horrible people I just mentioned. 

I don't judge. That's not my job. I don't judge Hitler or Bin Ladin or anyone else. All have basic human rights.

1 hour ago, chongli said:

I don't judge. That's not my job. I don't judge Hitler or Bin Ladin or anyone else. All have basic human rights.

The voluntary give up those rights when they do the stuff they do. The US military showed bin Laden what rights he had.

40 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

The voluntary give up those rights when they do the stuff they do. The US military showed bin Laden what rights he had.

These responses are irrelevant. You are not the judge or the jury and don't enforce who has whatever rights. Everything with OJ was handled through the legal process, according to the Constitution and relevant statutes. He did not voluntarily up any rights. As with bin Ladin, this was an authorized military operation, and he had a chance to surrender. If he had, he would've been legally tried, just like Saddam was.

I am also now going to bow out of this thread, as I can also see there is no point to arguing any further. People's minds are made up, and that is fine. Plus, this thread is not really about football and is becoming too political.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 7/7/2023 at 10:47 PM, Gugny said:

He’s a murderer.  

I don’t wish death on him, but my tear ducts won’t get any action when he finally croaks. 

Pure scum. 

I fully agree. I do not wish him death. This would be due to my religious views but as far as caring.....please.  Who else should I care about, Ted Bundy?

9 hours ago, chongli said:

These responses are irrelevant. You are not the judge or the jury and don't enforce who has whatever rights. Everything with OJ was handled through the legal process, according to the Constitution and relevant statutes. He did not voluntarily up any rights. As with bin Ladin, this was an authorized military operation, and he had a chance to surrender. If he had, he would've been legally tried, just like Saddam was.

I am also now going to bow out of this thread, as I can also see there is no point to arguing any further. People's minds are made up, and that is fine. Plus, this thread is not really about football and is becoming too political.

You are right, I am not the judge but I am entitled to m my own opinion.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Curious to see when the new stadium is built if the Bills put OJ's name on the "Ring of Honor" or Bills Wall of Fame of whatever they will call it. From a football standpoint, he deserves to be on it. Given what he did and what a POS he is I could see how the Bills may want to remove his name or number in the new stadium and distance themselves from #32.

16 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Curious to see when the new stadium is built if the Bills put OJ's name on the "Ring of Honor" or Bills Wall of Fame of whatever they will call it. From a football standpoint, he deserves to be on it. Given what he did and what a POS he is I could see how the Bills may want to remove his name or number in the new stadium and distance themselves from #32.

One of the greatest RBs in NFL history that wore a Bills uniform. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Solomon Grundy said:

One of the greatest RBs in NFL history that wore a Bills uniform. 

He was the greatest RB in Bills history. Best player the Bills had on offense is OJ. Bruce gets that honor for defense. I wonder if the Bills put OJ's name up in the new stadium. I could see it going either way.

2 minutes ago, Gregg said:

He was the greatest RB in Bills history. Best player the Bills had on offense is OJ. Bruce gets that honor for defense. I wonder if the Bills put OJ's name up in the new stadium. I could see it going either way.

Him and Cookie should have some type of honor at the new stadium. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Gregg said:

They should put up all the other names and say they forgot OJ or ran out of letters due to supply chain problems.  It's so crazy.  It might work.   

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 7/7/2023 at 5:20 PM, BobbyC81 said:

If you can’t joke about life, you’ll go insane.

🤪😵💫🥸

If you can’t joke about life, you’ll go insane.

🤪😵💫🥸

Deja vu all over again?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Irv said:

From a football standpoint, he deserves to be on it

You've answered your own dilemma.  The wall is not a monument to the great guys on teams past.  It is a monument to the game of football.  

For that reason, forget what you think of OJ; he belongs on the wall; he's already there, and should stay there.

He's still the BEST BILL of all time, bar none.  You can't just revise history and remove him from it because he's a psycho multi-murderer who got away with it.

Get him up there in the new stadium.  And deal with reality.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Not gonna read the thread,

So, did the scumbag have a heart attack or not, and if so did he die? I really hope he did or is at least have his health be so extremely compromised that he can’t even go for a walk ever again, and then dies a slow agonizing death alone. 

I think that about raps up my feelings on this matter. 

GO BILLS!!!

On 7/8/2023 at 6:47 PM, chongli said:

This is a very enlightened perspective, chongli. And I mean that with no trace of sarcasm.

The issue, for me, and I suspect many others, is compassion fatigue. I have to worry about all the suffering, crime, and needless wars in the world, plus a family issue that wears me out constantly and will for years, and at the end of it I have zero sympathy or care left for people like OJ.

And the baser part of me will say good riddance when he dies. Or, if he suffers first, think that maybe sometimes karma actually happens (in truth, I don't believe in karma and think it's all random)... 

If I have any shred of compassion and care left in me, it will go to the victims' families all these years later before it goes to OJ.

And my $.02 on the question of putting his name on the wall of the new stadium: Yes, it's meant to honor great players. But on rare occasions, greater issues in life — and greater values than respecting the highest level of sports accomplishments —  should trump playing on the field, no matter how great. Respect for human life, and the disavowing of those who do not hold that respect, trumps a legendary career as a Bill.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

57 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

You've answered your own dilemma.  The wall is not a monument to the great guys on teams past.  It is a monument to the game of football.  

For that reason, forget what you think of OJ; he belongs on the wall; he's already there, and should stay there.

He's still the BEST BILL of all time, bar none.  You can't just revise history and remove him from it because he's a psycho multi-murderer who got away with it.

It can happen where they remove someone from the teams past. See Penn St and Joe Paterno. If OJ is included in the new stadium it wouldn't bother me at all. Both he and Bruce are the 2 greatest Bills players of all-time but if the Bills organization chooses not to include him in the new stadium, I wouldn't be surprised either.

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I have always asserted in the current stadium, they should hide OJs name behind a black curtain.

This is a good idea.  Or, if the wall is blue, red, white, whatever - just paint OJ's name the same color.  

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Gregg said:

The bills haven’t mention the name OJ in a decade… 

they weren’t gonna make a spectacle removing his name from the Ralph … but he ain’t going up 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Can’t agree Next.  Take his name down.  If some cold case investigation finds using forensics not now known that a mobster did it, then put his name back up.  Murderers, game fixers, child molesters, and PED record breakers should not be in the hall or on a wall at all.  Their names are still in the record books and that’s nuff.  

Just now, Ga boy said:

Can’t agree Next.  Take his name down.  If some cold case investigation finds using forensics not now known that a mobster did it, then put his name back up.  Murderers, game fixers, child molesters, and PED record breakers should not be in the hall or on a wall at all.  Their names are still in the record books and that’s nuff.  

Look at how Penn St distanced themselves from Joe Paterno.

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

I mean, that would be crazy, right??

LOL wtf this place.

It's a place of honor.  OJ has none. 

• Agree 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.