Bills release Training Camp schedule at St. John Fisher...

Big Turk

1 minute ago, Robert Paulson said:

is this shorter than normal? it seems it used to be 3+ weeks

1st training camps they had at fisher where 2 practices a day always been 2 weeks because College has freshman orientation and sports teams start to practice .

Maybe just seemed longer with all of the practices and they always went back to the Ralph to play a scrimmage

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Robert Paulson said:

Usually it ends before the first preseason game I think...did it used to continue past that before?

1 hour ago, Fleezoid said:

Only 1 closed to the public. I think there should be more. They need more sneaky play scheming and game planning. 

15 minutes ago, Robert Paulson said:

I think two go together - the decision is to have a relatively short session at St John Fisher where most of it is open to the public, followed by moving back to Highmark and having practices closed.

8 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

Do we need tickets to this and how do we get them? 

Yes and explained here

All fans attending this year's sessions will be required to obtain a mobile ticket, which will be available free of charge at buffalobills.com/trainingcamp.

Note it says "will be available", I don't see any indication there that they're available yet.

Edited by Beck Water

On 6/16/2023 at 12:57 PM, Chandler#81 said:

Yep.

Over/Under on League wide arrests? I’ll go with 6

I’m going with 8,😂

four will be guys trying to get on commercial flights with hand guns…, 🤣

Edited by Don Otreply

On 6/16/2023 at 8:39 AM, scuba guy said:

1st training camps they had at fisher where 2 practices a day always been 2 weeks because College has freshman orientation and sports teams start to practice .

Maybe just seemed longer with all of the practices and they always went back to the Ralph to play a scrimmage

I remember the olden days in the 80's. TC began around July 5 and ended around  August 15. Five weeks! Combine that with two-a-days, and it was a lot.

[There were also four rounds of cuts after each of the four pre-season games on a Tuesday: to 70 players, then 60, then 50, then 45. No practice squads.]

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.